Friday, July 16, 2010

Simple Doodles: Sketch

Our challenge on Simple Doodles is a sketch by our DT member Janice!!!
It was a super fun one to work with and I am looking forward to seeing all of your creations made with it.

Remember Simple Doodles challenges run for two weeks so you have plenty of time to get your card linked up : )

paper: BG kioshi, digi chair: whimsy haven, punches: su & ek, swiss dots ef, glossy accents on the chair buttons, oh and Q "helped" color the trim on the chair!! lol


See the beautiful handmade heart? Well it came in the mail with a ton of other pretty handmade flowers from Li-bee-ti : ) Thanks again girl your awesome talent amazes me !!!

I am slowly getting around to using all the wonderful goodies I keep getting blessed with from my blogger friends. I have to force myself as I don't want to part with any!! I am sure I am not the only one that has this problem. lol


Hopefully hubby can get my light fixed this weekend so I can take better photos. : )

17 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Love the card and that flower embellishment from you friend is beautiful.

What's wrong with your email mine keep coming back when I respond to yours? 5 so far rejected and returned. Are you trying to tell me something. lol

Karen Wilson said...

Hey Rose. This is so pretty and great take on the sketch too. That flower is very pretty!

Scrapaddict said...

You did a marvelous job with my sketch, Hun! Love the crocheted embelli too!

~amy~ said...

LOVE your whimsy'licious card sista!!!! Great sketch by Janice too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Very cute Rose

Linda said...

Fabulous card, Rose.....love the papers and your take on the sketch!!

Trish Hughes said...

great card, love it!!! the photo is not really bad!!!
Trish

primpedinpaper said...

Beautiful card. Love the patterned paper and that handmade heart.

li-bee-ti said...

Great take on the sketch, girl!
Your paper piecing is adorable.
I'm so happy that you do use those crochet embellishments. You give them such a good surrounding... LOL

fabricbutterfly said...

Rose, what a fantastic card, it is just perfect!!

Maria Matter said...

oh what a beautiful card Rose, love the colors & papers!!
hugs & blessings!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, I love the card and the heart embellie!!! Yes, I know what you mean about not wanting to use certain embellies -- I have way too many I've hoarded that I just can't bear to part with!

TesaB said...

Lovee this, Rose!!! Great image, sooo niiice, and fun, fun, fun papers and colors!!! Great heart too, she is AMAZINg!

Jen said...

That Whimsy chair looks so comfy...awesome card!

Tip Top said...

Great take on the sketch and that chair looks so comfy!

Elise said...

Yes, please! I'm coming right over to sit and relax in your big, over-stuffed and WAY cute digi-chair! What FUN! There is SO much embellished, stamped and paper pieced goodness in this one lil' card I DO have to sit down! You're on FIRE!

Gloria Stengel said...

I this is adorable! I love that chair!!!!