Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Project Tuesday Lip Balm Holder

This week our project on Project Tuesday is to create a Lip Balm Holder.
You can find the links to the instructions over on the Project Tuesday blog.




For mine I used: basic grey olivia and su! card stock papers, buttons: BG olivia, punches: ek & su!, ribbon is from May Arts, and all stamps are from Stamps and Smiles .

These are super fast and easy to make so I hope you join us :)

**I only made the slits in the CENTER and NOT the top and bottom to hold the Lip Balm, it was easier then the instructions and it works just as well** : )

15 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

What a lovely bunny lip balm holsder!
It really made me smile :).
Have a great day, my friend.

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

super cute!
You and I did the same thing on the inside I did not do the top and bottom slits either. lol

Maria Matter said...

oh this is so cute Rose! looks like fun to make!!!
have a great day!
hugs & blessings!

~amy~ said...

now how cute is this?!!! what a great little giftie....

Karen Wilson said...

Isn't that funny! We had the same idea for the ribbon! Love the paper you used, one of my fav's and cute bunny!

Jean Addis said...

Cute, cute, cute...you chose the perfect paper to match that precious little bunny.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well isn't this the cutest thing...

KimS said...

Just absolutely adorable!!!!!!! Love that paper and the cute little bunny!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Cute idea. Just make sure you give me lip balm and NOT breath spray! hee hee I bet this would hold lipstick or lip gloss too, right?!

suezie said...

Hi Rose. I didn't play this week cos I forgot to get a lip balm thingy. Love that little rabbit and love how you gave her a plaid skirt too.

Jennifer Meyer said...

So sweet Rose, I LOVE the fun design and beautiful paper! Great job on the challenge!

Hope your having a better day, I had to stop over and leave you a smile!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

TesaB said...

Super idea, love it!!! And the rabbit is soooo cute!!!

Elise said...

This is SO cute! I can barely breath, oh, WAIT! I think I just need some LIP GLOSS! hee hee DARLING!

Audrey Frelx said...

I love this!!! So cute!!! What a great gift idea in a card!

Linby said...

what a fab idea. I can imagine it is easier to get it out for the recipient with just the centre slit too.
Linbyx