Saturday, July 10, 2010

Playing Catch Up : )

Had some time to "play" so made cards for these 3 challenges : )

I am hanging my head in shame as while I was re-organizing my stamps I found stamps that were sent to me by 2 of my best cyber pals and have yet to see ink!

So Kim and Gloria ................... THANK YOU again for the stamps : )


On to the cards: Sorry for the poor lighting on the photos, still trying to find what is wrong with my light.

Limelight: Sketch and Stamp your own background.
OK the sketch is fab but I just have not got the hang of "stamping the background" so it took a while but I did it! stamped a boarder with versa mark and heat embossed.




paper: OA Fly a Kite & su card stock, punches: ms, ek, su, sentiment: the greeting farm, button and stitching stamps from Kim.



A Fairy Creative Place: Sketch sad to read that this may be the last sketch as so few are playing along each week, so if you have time come join the fun :)

Hand Full of Stamps: Balloons

The Crazy Challenge: Up in the Air




paper: cosmo cricket DeLovely, punch: ms, bling: k & co, sentiment: SRM stickers, balloon image: Simple Doodles



Christian Paper Crafts: Tuesday Sketch by Gloria ( who I truly believe has lost her mind!!! what was she thinking???? but seeing how i will be staying in her home for a few days and eating her cooking............ i did the crazy sketch. Better safe then poisoned eh? LOL )




paper: dcwv travel pack, punches: su, postage stamp from Gloria. Sorry GF but this is the best I could come up with for your {humm} sketch............. at least I didn't cheat like you did on your card for the sketch!! * snicker*

The 365 Cards DT's week off is now over so I will be back tomorrow with a card for Super Sketchy Sunday.

17 comments:

JenMarie said...

These are great!
Glad you played in the Limelight sketch, LOVE your card!

TesaB said...

LOL! YOu and Gloria will have so much fun!!! And I fully agree about the sketh. It's hummmm.... not easy! But you did GREAT girl! And wow, love that hot air baloon!!! I'll try to play, looks like a fab sketch!

~amy~ said...

bahaha....better safe than poisoned..great job on all of your cards...wow, you are a busy chickie!

shelly said...

both cards are really sharp rose.. id add that travel one to your cross country scrap book as a page element i love it!
hope your having a great day friend, was gonna call see how your doing but didnt want to horn in on your and hubby time.

Elise said...

YOU are an ambitious and faithful challenge girl/designer/rock star and THAT is for sure, sweet darling! What can I say about how you just face these sketches and challenges of inspiration and just DIG in! AMAZING! These cards are just making my DAY! I love it when you get DOWN and BUSY! Yee Haw!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Wow, looks like a card marathon happened at your house. Uninked Stamps?? Welcome to the club. I hate to think how many sets I had to have and still have not touched.

Marzelanche said...

Lovely cards!Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge this week.

Nana said...

Gorgeous set of cards. Love them all!
Thank you for joining us at "Crazy challenge" this week!
hugs Nana

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job all around...but you ROCKED that CPC sketch! WOW! I had to cheat...no way I was making a quilt card. LOL What WAS I thinking?!

As for eating my cooking...good luck with that. I don't cook...did I not tell you that? I will take you out to eat or you will eat Matt's cooking (which is top notch)...or you are on your own, babe! If I have to cook we are eating chocolate bars and frozen waffles!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well, these are awesome Rose... you are just amazing.

Scrapaddict said...

Great cards, love the CPS one. Hope you and G will have a blast together!

Maria Matter said...

fabulous Rose! such a variety of great designs & styles!!!
hugs

Deb said...

Great cards Rose! I especially like the first card and the diamond shapes!

Mandy said...

Busy lady! :) Great job with your cards, my friend! I love your sketch card, and I'm featuring it on my blog today!!

Laura said...

OMGosh such great cards! All of them! Thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY this week! I LOVE LOVE your entry!!

Trish Hughes said...

what great cards, thanks so much for playing along with us crazy girls!!!
Trish

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, all the cards are just fabulous!

Hugs!