Friday, July 2, 2010

oliver & olivia have arrived :)

Today was the perfect day for my new BG paper and buttons to arrive as I wanted to get these last two sketches by Gloria made : )

Now I am caught up (until tuesday that is!) on the fab sketches Gloria creates for Christian Paper Crafts.


Sorry for the poor photos. Think DH needs to get me a new light!!
CPCST 58

paper: basic grey olivia, punches: ms & su, digi dress: mel stamz, misc: bling & pearls, sentiment: su




CPCST 59


I made a 4" card but think the sketch can still be seen : )

paper & buttons: basic grey: oliver, punch: ed, sentiment: SRM stickers which I cut apart. Oh no I am cutting apart stickers.... what's next, combining paper from more than one maker??? yikes!!

Think I have been around Gloria a bit to much! LOL




Stop back on Sunday and see what FUN Pam has in store for next week on 365 cards : )

We have friends coming over for a day of games, food, and visiting tomorrow. Well they will be eating yummy food, me............. yup SOUP!!!!

Hope you all have a fantastic 4th of July : )

9 comments:

Maria Matter said...

these are fabby Rose! love the image in the first!!! Great papers on both!


No, I don't know what an E ticket is, but I do like to think I'm too young! lol

What are you having done that will take 6 mos to heal...I'm lost! But I will continue to pray for you & your mouth!!

hugs & blessings!

li-bee-ti said...

Great cards, Rose!
They are both so beautiful.
Have fun with your friends.

Linda said...

Awesome cards... ..love those papers!!

Have a great 4th July weekend.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Girl you are on a roll with these fabulous cards... I love them both, but I REALLY like the first one...

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

I told you ~ you would love those new BG papers. Love all your cards and now I want the matching buttons too.

Trish Hughes said...

great card, love all of that dp you use. Also gives me ideas!!!
Trish

~amy~ said...

Me likey:)

I need that dress form!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very nicely done! Go ahead and mix your papers...you know you want to!

I just ordered the Oliver and Olivia in the 6x6 pads.... And NO I've still not used the last 2 batches of 6x6 pads. Maybe when you come down I will cut some of it....maybe....

Linby said...

Great cards. Just love that dress form - chic.
Linbyx