Thursday, July 15, 2010

OCC Sketch Blog : Sketch # 24

These past two weeks have flown by and now it is time for another fantastic sketch on the OCC Sketch Blog.


*still working on dh to fix my light so this is as good as the pic gets! lol*


I usually have my card for the next Simple Doodles challenge in this post but you will have to wait until tomorrow to see it this week :)



paper & button: BG cappella, ribbon: may arts, sentiment: su, punches: su & ek, misc: pearls

Yup I turned the sketch :)



Be sure to stop by the OCC and see what awesome creations the rest of the DT have created to inspire you and then get to making your card. : )

11 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty card Rose. I love the stamp you used and the DSP is gorgeous. This was a tough sketch but you did a great job with it!!

~amy~ said...

well of course you turned the sketch:) GREAT card...love the quote girl!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

I totally agree with Amy. When do you ever do the sketch as is? lol

Love the card and of course that BG paper and that flower. oooh lalala

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I love that tree, you did a beautiful job on this. The sentiment is awesome.

Simply Shaz said...

FAN card Rose :) I LOVE that paper you used! (Think i need me some of that...lol)
Hope you are well x
Shaz x

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the paper and you know that I WANT that tree stamp! I neeeeedddd it. LOL Fabbie job girlfriend.

Hey, only 1 week until our meet-up! woot woot. Do I have to dust for you? I hate that job. LOL I'll make Jonah do it!

Linda said...

What a beautiful card, Rose.....I love that tree stamp too!!!
Such a great sketch....I like it flipped!! wink wink

Sarah Gough said...

I cheated and turned it too! Love that tree image!

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, that IS a beautiful card and I love the tree too!

li-bee-ti said...

What a fab card, Rose!
The dp is so beautiful, and I adore that tree stamp!
I love the colors of this card and of course you've flipped the sketch! You just can't help it... LOL

Elise said...

What a glorious inspirational piece! I love that quote! What a WONDERFUL combination of stamps, embellies and YOU! This card is brilliant! Thanks for the super share!