Sunday, July 25, 2010

enjoy.........

Are you all ready for the new Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards???
After last weeks sketch I was happy to see a more "normal" sketch from Pam
Oh that is scary, eh? lol

We do not have a sponsor this week but Pam has some fun in store for you all.
Wish I could play along each day!! Wonder if I could call off work and craft?? LOL

OK here is my card and your sketch.



paper: bg origins & su card stock, birdie: origins pop, punches: ms & su, misc: brown pearls, sentiment: rub-on



Sorry I have no photos of my visit with Gloria.
She had a death in the family so our time together was postponed.
More info can be found HERE and if you would like to send her a card just email me for her address. She has given me permission to give out her addy as she does not want to post it on her blog. My email is on my sidebar.
Gloria has been a huge part of the 365 Cards DT and she has such a huge heart and is a ton of fun, so I hope she is blessed with lots of cards and words of encouragement.
Prayers for her and her family are needed.

14 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, what a very pretty card!!! I love how you did the flowers!

Audrey Frelx said...

I will say a very special prayer tonight for Gloria and her family, and my thoughts will be with her!

TesaB said...

It's lovely, Rose! Too cute bird!!! And Basic Grey - mmmmmm!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

I agree with Tess this card is lovely and you know I love that BG paper.

~ Sophia ~ said...

ohh... this is one card that I would loooove to find in my mailbox... ; )
It´s soo beautiful!

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous take on the sketch!!! Love all the basic grey goodness!!!! That bird is toooooo tweet:)

Hope you have a fabbie Sunday!!!!!

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps said...

Beautiful card Rose!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the paper you used Rose. It turned out beautiful. Sorry to hear about your trip with Gloria being canceled. I will be praying for her.

Trish Hughes said...

wow, stunning card!!!

Linda said...

This is such a beautiful card, Rose!!! Of course I love the BG papers....your punched flowers are so stunning!!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I have never seen a card quite like this one - everything fits together perfectly. I think I gasped when I saw it. Maybe my favorite of yours EVER !

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Maria Matter said...

this is really beautiful Rose!

...pretty birdie...

Gloria Stengel said...

So pretty. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. We'll have a do-over on the trip when things are better for me. Hugs, my sister.