Thursday, July 1, 2010

A day to craft : ) **long**

Well after I saw the oral surgeon today I chained myself to my craft table and got caught up on a few sketches from Gloria for Christian Paper Crafts :) I hope to make the remaining two on Friday.


**Good grief why didn't I ask more questions before signing up for this "E" ticket ride with my teeth? Was told today it can take at least six months or longer to heal and stop needing to go in each week to the dentist for adjustments!! (if you don't know what an E ticket ride is your way to young! lol )


OK this will be short as hubby is due home in a bit :)

CPCST 63


paper and fabric fancie: webster's paper, punches: ed & su!, misc: pearls





CPCST 62


paper: cosmo cricket material girl, punches: ms & ed, digi buttons: polly craft





CPCST61


paper: SU card stock, cosmo cricket de lovely, chipboard: cosmo cricket de lovely, bling: k&co, ek: corners, sentiment: SRM stickers, EF: floral fantasy




CPCST 60




paper & buttons: basic grey cappella, stamps: SU!, card stock: SU!, EF: script, the heart is wet embossed.




thanks for hanging in till the end!! LOL :)

14 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

So many fab cards!
They're all so beautiful. Mostly I love the first one, but they are all adorable.
I'm sorry to see that healing will take so long.
Hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose... that's not good, 6 months. But on the bright side, your cards are awesome...

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Rose, I am so sorry to hear about your dental situation. I will pray you don't suffer!

All your cards are just fabulous!!! At least, any pain you might have didn't take away from your beautiful work!

annieambriel said...

your cards are so summery and gorgeous... love all them, all the details, colour combo.. wonderful.

yikes.. I hate dentists.. and hope your healing is speedy :)

Linby said...

Rose these are all so delightful. I love the first one the best and the sentiment is great.
I will have you in my thoughts as you go through the dental treatment.
Linby x

Karen Wilson said...

Wow, you have been busy! These are all gorgeous!!

I'm not one for dentist's either. Heal quickly!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Fabulous cards Rose. At first I thought I was on Gloria's blog after seeing her name on so many sketches. lol

Okay what is an E Ticket?

suezie said...

Wow - you have been a super busy bee Rose. Love the bright and cheery colours on some of them and those buttons - too too cute!

Linda said...

Six months does seem like a long time but I am sure it will be worth it once you get all healed. Take Care my friend. ((hugs))

WOW girlie your cards are just fabulous.....love them all!!

Gloria Stengel said...

You need to chain yourself to your desk more often! These are fantastic! You did such a great job on all of the sketches! I am so proud to have you work with them! It made my whole morning!

Hope you feel better today and that the 6 months goes fast and/or that you are pain free soon! We are NOT eating only soup when you come down here! LOL

Elise said...

Goodness GRACIOUS, you are a brave soldier! I'm so impressed by your strong spirit and your ability to CHAIN yourself to the crafting table to kick out this amazing and DELIGHTFUL paper-craft magic! OMG! What a handsome pile of talent you've tossed out right here! Way to channel your hardship into something(s) beautiful! You are my SHE-RO! xoxoxo!

cindy said...

WOW! Awesome cards. Love the designs and colors you used.

Maria Matter said...

omgosh girl, these are all wonderful, beautiful too!
I really like the colors & design of the button one!!!
hugs!

~amy~ said...

good grief woman...sorry about the dental icks....sending good ju-ju your way....

check out all your fabbie goodness here!!!! websters, cosmo, basic grey...woot woot! Did I tell you that after I rec'd that super awesome webster's card from you I promptly bought webster's goodness but have been hoarding it...big time? I gotta use the stuff..sigh...

Hope you have a great saturday!!!