Saturday, July 3, 2010

Celebration Week on 365 Cards

Time to start the week over on 365 Cards that the DT has been so excited over !!!

We reached and passed 1000 followers and our way of celebrating is by taking the week off to relax : )


Not to worry though the DT got to pick someone to fill in for our spot so there will still be a challenge each day this week.
Hey the DT gets the week off not the players! LOL


Well
I jumped at the chance and asked Carolyn V to fill in for me today and was thrilled that she agreed (even knowing about Pam's "special coffee !)

I just love Carolyn's style and how she makes me feel like I am sitting in the same room chatting with her as I read her posts.






I asked Carolyn to share a bit about herself and this is what she had to say:

I've been married for 27 years and have two grown daughters who are out of the house. We're not lonely though, we've got a couple of geriatric furry people to take care of (dog Riko & cat Smokey). I work full time at a software company, but am probably the least technical person in the entire company. I work on the sales end of things. As much as I love my job, I love my 'not job' way more, and cherish time at home making cards. Almost all cards you see on my blog go into a bin for sale to raise money for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation.


You really should take some time and soak up all the goodness she has on her blog HERE (and leave her some love also while your there)


Thanks Carolyn for filling in for me today : )
Your take on the sketch is awesome and you did me proud!! You even flipped the sketch........ I must be rubbing off on you. lol

Now what to do with a day off??? Yup............. CRAFT!!!! : )

3 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Well I hope you enjoyed your vacation and I too love Carolyn's style.

~amy~ said...

great job picking Carolyn!!!! Hope you're having fun crafting...I'm trying to get caught up on my google reader!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how funny, she's a rebel like you. lol