Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweet Baby Card

Well I had a bit to "play" and I got right to making a card using the new digi set from Stamps and Smiles I showed you in my last post HERE

This is the cutest moon ever!!! and what a darling little one sleeping on a cloud :)

Oh I am a sucker for babies!! (as long as I don't have to keep them that is!) lol




paper: DCWV, punches: su & ms, ms glitter for the cloud and misc buttons, and a tiny k&co bling star.

Don't forget to hop over to Stamps and Smiles and link up for your chance to win this new set :)

11 comments:

suezie said...

This is such a cute digi set. I have a few of these but have never used em! Crazy huh? Love your card - soooo cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just to cute.

Maria Matter said...

awww, so precious!!!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Love that new digi set and that baby card is just too cute.

Rose said...

Really pretty baby card! I love the colors you used and the border. This is a great set!!

Rose

Linda said...

Oh this is such a sweet image and your card is very beautiful....love those papers!!

~amy~ said...

Such a cutie pie card!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card and design Rose!! I LOVE the fluff on the cloud and the precious colors on the baby - awww!

Fabulous layout and design! I hope you have a wonderful week, lets chat soon! Hugs, Jennifer :)

Gloria Stengel said...

ADORABLE! I love it!

Basslady said...

what a lovely card!

so beautiful and cute!

xoxo silvi (from germany)

Audrey Frelx said...

Rose, what an adorable card!