Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Project Tuesday Glitter Windows

This week on Project Tuesday our hostess Karen has set the challenge for Glitter Windows. You can go HERE and watch a video and see just how easy they are :) And the ways to use them are endless so let your imagination run girls!!

I did not have glitter that matched the paper I wanted to use, so I used micro beads instead *just a wee bit of rebel eh?l* As you can see the effect is still as cool as using the glitter. IMHO :)

Be sure to hop over to the Project Tuesday blog and see the rest of what the DT has created to inspire you.

I was inspired by the sketch for this week from A Fairy Creative Place.


And look Amy..... I even did a bit of sewing on my card! What's that you say? "About time girl" LOL


paper: basic grey origins, nesties, fiskears paper edgers, k & co bling, ms butterfly punch, micro beads, sentiment is a sticker from SRM Stickers. ** I have never been a "sticker" person but these that SRM has sent us for this week on 365 Cards have changed me into a sticker lover!! They are awesome :)

Have a great day and I will be back on Thursday with another card.


***One bit of news to share........... I have solved the mystery of why babies spit out their food. It is NOT due to the fact that they can't use their tongue..... it is due to it tasting so BAD!!! Yup I am now eating baby food due to my teeth............ Lets see.......... I started out life eating baby food and wearing diapers............ now I am eating baby food.............. wonder how far away from wearing diapers I am?? LOL The circle of life, eh?

15 comments:

Scrapaddict said...

Love the colors and the sewing, great job! What about mashed potatoes and jello? Little more tasty than baby food.

Linda said...

Beautiful card Rose....love your sewing!!!
Use a blender and blend up some regular foods....I am sure they would taste a bit better.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

You are so funny Rose. Love your card. AND the sewing is great.

Saskia said...

Beautiful work!

Saskia :)

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Oh Rose you crack me up. Whenever I am feeling a little down I just come to your blog and read.

Fabulous card I love it and even sewing on it. Now you are going to make me have to try it out.

Jean Addis said...

Very pretty with the micro beads, and the sewing is a great touch. Go for the milkshakes or something tasty...sounds like you deserve it.

KimS said...

Gorgeous!!!!! I love everything about it!!!! Love the microbeaded butterfly...I have microbeads, but never use them.
I sure hope your mouth feels better soon!!! How about chocolate pudding instead of baby food??....yummy!

Sassy Scrapin' said...

Love the colors you used girl...and those micro-beads are super! Great job on the sketch girl!

~amy~ said...

LOL girl...you're the best...woot woot on the sewing sista...and yes, it's about time:) Good grief, TMI on the diapers:)

oh yeah, I LOVE your card...the sewing is the nicest finishing touch:)

TesaB said...

Gorgeous beaded card, it's soooo beautiful!!! Those BG papers sure puts a smile on my face, and lookie, some fabbie stickers!

And you are hilarious!!!! Big hug on you!!! and thanks for making me smile!

Linby said...

LOVE those microbeads they look terrific on this card. Sorry to hear about your regression with food!
Linbyx

Elise said...

You're AMAZING! To think that you cranked this gorgeous piece while still not feeling your best... AMAZING! This is REALLY beautiful! What a great excuse to break out the {WAY!} old microbeads! Wahooo! Terrific job, darlin'... {Sorry about the yucky baby food!}

Gloria Stengel said...

You are a crack up!

I love the card...but more glitter...or....aaaaahhhhh....micro beads. No no no no! Get back!

Laura said...

this is sooo sweet and pretty! thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY this week!

Scrapaddict said...

Congrats on the win at A Fairy Creative Place!!!!