Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A new record !!!

Remember a few posts back when I said I could never make a card under an hour? Well I decided to give it a try :) I can't be a "slow poke" when I go down and take a class from Gloria next month or she might kick me out! lol
I started one hour before hubby was due to come home for lunch and I got it made in only 30 mins!!
OK I am not 100% happy with it, but at least I made a card in under an hour LOL

Another Baby card??? What's up with that??
I know no one that is expecting a baby and when hubby asked if there was anything I wanted to tell him...... I about fell out of my chair laughing! NOT A CHANCE!!! LOL
I am LOVING this "empty nest" stage of life :)

OK this card is for:
A Fairy Creative Place: Sketch
Hand Full of Stamps: Water
Crafty Creations: Shiny (used stickles for the water and paper is glittery)
The Crazy Challenge: Spots



paper: dcwv, ducks: cricut wild card, buttons: basic grey, sentiment: SRM sticker popped the mother duck and gave her a green pearl eye.


11 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Well, well, you challenged yourself and you've made it!
Well done, girl.
The card is super cutie.

And LOL for that 'empty nest' thing.

Maria Matter said...

yay for you 30 mins is really good!
beautiful card Rose!

It's so good to see at least one crafter with all her duckies in a row! haha
blessings!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the papers! And the duckies! And I am super proud of you. I also made a card in under an hour today! You can see it on my blog Friday. But...I also did a project for G45 that took all stinkin' morning! LOL

whoistracy said...

Rose this is absolutely adorable! I love those little ducks.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Miss Rose, I don't know what you would be unhappy about with this adorable card. AND you made it in 30 minutes. GO ROSE

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

This is a cute baby card and made in under 30 minutes. Way to go.

Lucky you going to take one of Gloria's classes.

Linda said...

WOW I am impressed a card (darn cute one at that) in 30 minutes!!!

~amy~ said...

impressive my talented and quick card making friend...get out..you get to take a Gloria class?!!! I wanna go...boooo hoooo...

Audrey Frelx said...

I'm impressed also! You made the cutest card in just 30 minutes!!!

shellshearer said...

Wow!!! I'm lucky if I make one card a day lol I get distracted easily with the TV especially at the moment with Wimbledon & The World Cup Oh & the Crickets on as well lol oh & Formula 1 lol I lurves my sport so I'm stuck really only way is if I don't turn the TV on lolool...
Your card is gorgeous hun really love those your mommy duck & her duckling they are fab. Gorgeous DP love it
Thanks for joining us this week at 'The Crazy' Good Luck!
Hugs shell xx

Laura said...

YEAH on the empty nest thing too!! lol Cute card Rose! Thanks for playing SKETCH PLAY this week!