Saturday, June 19, 2010

New Digi Set "Sweet Baby"

Jennifer from Stamps and Smiles is working her fingers off getting ready for a new stamp release. Let me tell you it is going to be one fantastic release with some cute stamps :)

In the mean time we have a new digi set called "Sweet Baby" and what a precious one it is.


Save 15% now thru June 30th



Stop by the Stamps and Smiles blog to see the sweet card Jennifer made using this set, And while you over at Stamps and Smiles be sure to link up your name and you could win this set !!!

The winner will be announced on June 22nd
so hurry on over and link up :)

I just received my digis last night and they are calling my name............. Drat I have to go back to work tomorrow.... think it is time to send hubby out for an all day motorcycle ride so I can craft all day! lol

OK off you go to Stamps and Smiles to link up for a chance to win this set.

1 comment:

li-bee-ti said...

Thanks, dear, for the notice about the giveaway!
I hope you did get your scrappy ~all~ day....LOL