Sunday, June 13, 2010

just a note....

Are you all ready for another week on 365 Cards with yet another awesome sponsor???? This week we have SRM Stickers for our sponsor.

The DT were given tons of stickers to play with and I wanted to use them all on my card but it just didn't work out. LOL
So I just used a few :)

Before I show you my card I must insert a disclaimer........ This was made while under the influence of Vicodin !! After 40 years of trying to save my top teeth the battle was lost, so on Tues the remaining "real" 6 teeth were removed and a top plate put in. I know I will be thrilled after the swelling and pain go away :) I still like my card even if I was "flying" when it was made LOL

OK here is my card and your sketch for today............

paper: SU!, punches: SU! & EK, pearl hearts: hero arts
Stickers: SRM Stickers sentiment and cute little blue bird





I think Pam took a break form her "special coffee" and made an easy sketch just for me this week :) LOL

13 comments:

Evelin said...

lovely, Rose :)
Especially love how you achieve such a beautiful card with minimal colour combo :D

Elise said...

Is it wrong for me to say that your work, with or without outside {altering} influence... IS AWESOME! This is, truly, DARLING!

{Sorry to hear about your teeth, however! You're a trooper!}

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Take care!

Saskia :)

Linby said...

Fabcard - love those colours.
Linbyx

TesaB said...

Rose, you poor thing. Hope your mouth will feel good real soon!!! And wowsers, your card making skills are intact, under the influence or not... LOL! This is such a FAB card, great colors and you had the PERFECT paper for the stickers!!!

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, great card even if you are on drugs.
Hope you are feeling better real soon.

Scrapaddict said...

Great card and I too feel your pain!

Leah said...

I LOVE this! I love the blue and white and all those sweet little birdies. Ouch on the teeth front, praying you feel better very soon, hugs...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well maybe you should "fly" more often, lol.. this is just adorable

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the blue and all the birdies!

Hope you feel pain free soon! Hugs.

li-bee-ti said...

Ssssssssssssoooooooo beautiful! I love the colors and I really don't know where the cheating girl went... LOL

~amy~ said...

well I think your card turned out super CUTE...love that bird paper..I'm hoarding some of that stuff...hope that you're feeling better sista!

Suezie said...

Hey Rose - maybe you should take drugs more often - your card is soooo cute - just kiddin! (LOL) Not about the cute bit tho'