Sunday, June 27, 2010

just for you

The Digi Kitty is our sponsor this week on 365 Cards :) Let me tell you they have a ton of super cute digis!!!

I choose to use one of the dolls from the My Babushka set. It comes with 4 dolls and is only $2.00!!

Pam has given us another easy sketch (she must be out of that special coffee! lol) So hop over to 365 Cards and see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you and get to making your card :)



paper: su card stock & october afternoon the thrift shop, punches: ek & ms, button: basic grey, lots of glossy accents for the eyes (it makes them look like "googly eyes" lol)





Be sure to join us on 365 Cards for the week of July 4th as Pam has something super FUN lined up !!! I can't tell you anything about it right now (yep it is killing me to keep quite!!) I am looking forward to it and i know you all will enjoy it too :)

13 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Cute card and I love that paper. Some of my favorite.

If I twist your arm will you tell me what Pam has planned?

TesaB said...

Wohoo! Great card, Rose!!! -But how can you NOT flip the sketch???? I thought you always did???? I followed your example today only to see THIS! LOL!

~amy~ said...

Tesa cracks me up....yup, no rebel today...your october afternoon filled card is fantabulous sista!

Saskia said...

Wow! Beautiful card!!!!

Saskia :)

Linda said...

What a fab card.....love those papers!!

Linby said...

I love russian dolls - off to the website now! Fab card the paper goes so well with the image.
Linbyx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that flower with the button. Cute as can be.

Audrey Frelx said...

that's a really cute card!

MicheleV said...

Great card AND you followed the sketch...lol right side up!!!
Love the paper!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is fabulous, I like your design Rose!!!

Sharanda said...

VERY cute! Great job on the design!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute! And we picked the same doll...hmmmmm... hee hee At least we did not pick the same paper! LOL

Elise said...

Super-dooper, super-sonic, card-tastic fun you've assembled here! This is just a feel good card and I'm FEELIN' it, friend! Yeah!