Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun in the Sun

WOW the past two weeks have flown by!!
Are you all ready for the new sketch from OCC Sketch Blog and the new Simple Doodles challenge???
Well here they are..................


OCC Sketch Blog Sketch # 20

Simple Doodles: Fun in the Sun
Remember SD runs for two weeks so you have plenty of time :)



I turned the sketch so I could use this cute little guy having "Fun in the Sun"


Oh wait .... Cute is the challenge on Handful of Stamps this week !! So I will use this card for that challenge also : )


paper & epoxy fish:BG max & whiskers, punches: ms, ek, su, sentiment is computer generated, glossy accents for the sunglasses, ribbon: may arts, swiss dots ef, and the cute image is from Bugaboo stamps.




FYI: All of you that joined my P.I.F. challenge...............
they are going postal on the 18th : )

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Excellent card my dear...such a fun image...love the rotated sketch...gotta play:)

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Great card and love how the rebel in you rotated the sketch.

TesaB said...

Sherry - she ALWAYS rotate the sketch, it's kind of an addiction I believe! LOL! And making fabbie cards out of it! How fun is this??? Soooo cute and colorful!

BeeBeebabs said...

Very nice card tfs

Rose said...

What a fun card Rose! Love the image and the bright summery colors you used!

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, I love this!! Great take on the sketch too!

Trish Hughes said...

way to cute, love it!!! great minds think alike!!!
Trish

Mrs B said...

Oh this is a "cute" card!
CindyB

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute indeed! I have this paper but have not used it yet. What possessed me to buy paper with cats and dogs on it??? Now I must proove that I needed it! HA!

Linda said...

Oh what a fun little bucket for the beach....I need to get that one!! Great card....I like the sketch rotated.

li-bee-ti said...

Lovely card! This is imgae is toooooooo cute!