Saturday, May 8, 2010

Thinking of you

I owe my brother a letter, so went hunting for challenges as I have no male cards made.
Paper is from a friend that I keep telling I would be thrilled with the scraps off her floor!! Well by golly she finally sent me some :) and these were perfect for a male card.

Hand Full of Stamps: Just a Little Dottie - Trish wants to see dots
Simple Doodles: Your on my mind - Thinking of you cards
Clean & Simple: Sketch
365 Cards: The 3 T's Twine - Tree - Triangle
twine - check
tree - check
triangle - check (look in the corners!)






6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that tree.. and how fun to get paper in the mail.. I love paper

Heidi said...

wow, rose. i love that tree stamp! where is that from??

Gloria Stengel said...

Fantastic manly card! Love love love that tree stamp!

~amy~ said...

Excellent masculine card...he's going to love it!!

Carolyn V said...

a) great tree!
b) great papers!
c) great distressing!
d) great take on the sketch...
Your bro will love it.

Scrapaddict said...

Your brother will love this, the perfect man card.