Sunday, May 2, 2010

Super Sketchy Sunday on 365 Cards

Well it is Sunday so you all know what that means..... another Super Sunday Sketch on 365 Cards!!

This is also for
Hand Full of Stamps: Look what I got!! Use something you have that is less than a week old.
Well that was just the reason needed for a trip to the store LOL





paper: k&co, punches: ms & su, leaves: cut with my cricut, misc: pearls & bird cage sticker, sentiment: su


New items used : bird cage, TH distressing ink and shimmer mist on the flower :)


Yup I turned the sketch again!!! lol

OK lets see what you all create this week :)

14 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that bird cage. You never cease to amaze me

Cheri said...

WOW! What a wonderful vintage look to your card. I love it!!!

~amy~ said...

Girl, I absolutely gasped when I saw your beauty of a card!

TesaB said...

Holy Cow, Rose! This is ├╝berly beautiful!!!!

sherrye said...

Rose I love this card and that flower is like WOW! Great job.

Linda said...

What a beautiful very Vintage looking card...love the papers with the bird cage sticker!!

Carolyn V said...

STUNNING! That flower is the best thing I've ever seen... I am sooo going to lift that (try, anyway) :D

Rose said...

This is a very pretty card Rose! I love the beautiful DSP you have used and the birdcage sticker is awesome! Gorgeous vintage card!

Rose

~ Sophia ~ said...

Ohhh... this is soo beautiful, Rose! Love the vintage touch and that birdcage....mmmmm...yummie!

Have a great week my friend! / Sophia

Elise said...

Well, HELLOOOOOOOO vintage BEAUTY! Where do I begin? This is one fantastic hunk-o-card craftin', sweet and talented one! {I would have NEVER known that S/U! stamp+punch embellie that you made was "made" vs. purchased! And I mean that in the most awe-struck way! GORGEOUS!} THEN, that flower, oh, beautiful, tactile goodness - VINTAGE HEAVEN! Wahooo! What a fabulous piece of card craftin' sweet Rose - you da-WOman!

Saskia said...

Wow! Wow! This card is soooo beautiful!! Gorgeous work!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Maria Matter said...

oh wow rose this is gorgeous! love vintage!!!
hugs & blessings!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fan-tab-you-lous, Rose! You out vintaged me! Love the birdcage! I just got Tim Holtz's bird cage die. If you are really nice to me, I'll cut you some. hee hee!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a beautiful card! You really did an amazing job on it!