Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Crop Stop NSD Card

On NSD the Crop Stop had a fun blog hop where you had to find items to make your card. Well it took a few days but mine is finished. Gloria made the sketch so of course I had to play along :)

Here are the 10 items we were to use along with what I used:
1. card stock / any color: su card stock
2. patterned paper: memory box

3. "free item" : brown pearls

4. chipboard: top left corner covered with paper

5. ribbon: may arts
6. punch: ms, su & ek all used

7. ink / markers: ink to stamp and distress paper and flowers

8. flowers

9. quote: it is on the inside of my card

10. sketch by Gloria








10 comments:

~amy~ said...

check you out sista...this is gorgeous...I can do sketches but whoa....you rocked that challenge...

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Now this is the kind of card that I want to "own".... Absolutely beautiful Rose.

Creative said...

So, so beautiful!!

♥♥♥Jan ♥♥♥ said...

I always love stopping by and seeing your newest ! This is really wonderful. Thanks too, for always being so good to all of us regulars at 365 cards, it means so very much.

Linda said...

Your card is very beautiful, Rose.....love the color combo you have used!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh Rose. I love it! You did such a fantastic job! I hope you remembered to load it into the CropStop Blog for a chance at the big prize!!!

Rose said...

Really pretty Rose!!

Rose F

magicwanda said...

Wow Rose
What a FANTASTIC CARD!
and you used my favorite Martha punch.....
Beautiful.
Hugs Wanda:-D

Saskia said...

Gorgeous card... so sweet and elegant!

Saskia :)

Vicki said...

Rose, your card is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with our blog hop1 You are in the draw for our prize!