Sunday, May 16, 2010

Meow

This week on 365 Cards we are being sponsored by Some Odd Girl.
The DT was blessed with some super cute digis to play with and of course I choose Kittie and Yarn.
He looks like my boy Q who is always laying on his back with his feet in the air.
Make sure you hop over to 365 Cards and see what the rest of the DT has created with their digis from Some Odd Girl and then get to making your card.

paper: OA Fly a Kite and kraft for the kitty, punches: ek & nesties, paw buttons from stash, glossy accents on the eyes, button: SU!



I was talking with my buddy Shelly on the phone I told her about my Christmas cactus that no rmally only blooms in December, well it is blooming again in May!!
So what did she say...... "Well of course the Rebel has a Rebel plant!!"
Now I know rebel-ness can rub off on others but plants too??!! *snicker* So I am doing as she told me and posting it for you all to see :)
No Rebel in my card this week but my plant is sure making up for it!!! lol



In about 2 days the flowers will be all the way open and let me tell you they are beautiful

12 comments:

Rose said...

Your kirry card is so sweet! Love the papers you used and the flower with that SU button, I have some of these and really need to use them. Your cactus is really mixed up but so pretty!

Rose

TesaB said...

Tehee! Rebel plant for Rebel Rose, makes sense! Such a CUUUUTE card!!! Totally adorable and wow, the beautiful papers!!!

~amy~ said...

You're rockin' those OA papers Rebel Rose with the Rebel Plant:)

~ Sophia ~ said...

Oh no!... no rebel this week.. the rebelness has rubbed of to the plant... = )
What will happen next week then.... *LOL*

Lovely card,Rose. That kitten is soo cute!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well of course the Rebel has a Rebel plant. lol... I just love the card, I wish we could get together sometime and you could show me some tips.. you are so creative. I hope you show us the plant when it's in full bloom... it's beautiful now..

shelly said...

lol girl that rebel plant is funny enough but its a cactus too..figures! lol way cute card that kitty is sweet eh :)

Bex said...

Love that kitty, super cute card - especially the tiny paw prints!

magicwanda said...

Rose a Rebel...EEK no way!
Another great card rose....Hugs Wanda:-D

sweet craf-tea chick said...

what a cutie card, rose! thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such sweet comments. i really appreciate it! have a wonderful day! *hugs* steph :)

Gloria Stengel said...

You rocked the sketch! Love the paper, of course! And those paw prints are too cute! As always, great job with the digi and the flower!

Of course your plant would not obey the rules! LOL And everyone blames me for being a bad influence! At least my plants know how to behave! {grin}

Maria Matter said...

oh, Q must be honored that you made a card depicting him!!! Gorgeous!!!
hugs!

Elise said...

I "KNOW " that cat! {hee hee} SERIOUSLY! This is so funny! What a DARLING card, Rose! Sheesh - you are SUCH a clever girl! What fun!