Sunday, May 30, 2010

KLM week on 365 Cards starts now :)

This week 365 Cards has KLM Designs stamps as a sponsor and I got to use this adorable little boy for my card. Hop on over and see the awesome cards the rest of the DT has created and join in on the daily challenges for your chance to win :)



I turned the sketch :) used basic grey paper, the sentiment is on the inside..... Happy Birthday.


Sorry still no time to blog hop and comment as I am soaking up every moment I can with my mommy ( Yup I am 100% a mommy's girl !)

12 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

TesaB said...

Oh my, Rose. This was totally cute! And beautiful, love the effect of the only partly colored image. The little bird really stands out! Have a wonderful Sunday!

~amy~ said...

Love your vintage-y card Rose...have a fabbie sunday with your mom!!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is aweseom! Love how you used that BG paper. I just got all 3 colors pads yesterday! wahooooo! Can't wait to hoard it....I mean...use it!

Hope you enjoy your mom 100%. You go above and beyond on commenting so we forgive you this once!!! Hugs. Miss ya!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

It's just precious, I love it.

Maria Matter said...

awww, this is precious Rose!
I'm glad your getting to love on your Mom!!!
Enjoy this special time together!!
Blessings!

Carolyn V said...

Lovely card Rose. I love how you've made the little bluebird of happiness pop by colouring only him...

Trish Hughes said...

wonderful card, love what you did with the layout!!! Also enjoy every moment with your MOM!!!
Trish

li-bee-ti said...

So so beautiful! and you didn't cheat at all! Are you on your way to become "good girl"? Is that the effect your mom's visit had on you? LOL

Elise said...

Love, love, love that adorable boy image and your fantastic use of this sketch and some juicy paper craft! Purrrrrrrrr! {;o)}

xoxo!

shelly said...

really cute rose... i like how you just colored the bird on this stamped image. also like the paper lots.
sorry your mom couldnt stay longer..we'll gab about that later :)

Audrey Frelx said...

I love this card!!!