Saturday, May 1, 2010

Kiss Me

This is for : 365 Cards day 62:
Pam wants us to us a "call out" to make our image "speak"

Simple Doodles: something old (buttons are a year old)
A Fairy Creative Place: sketch
The Crazy Challenge: buttons

So if the frog gets a kiss will it turn into a Prince or Princess ?
This will be for my wonderful hubby :)
Oh come on who else would I give it to??




paper: basic grey, image: sweet and sassy stamps, buttons: su, punches: ek & su, misc: ribbon, glossy accents for eyes, pearls, call out was made using ms word.

Well seeing how Gloria and Amy have begun to use what they have been hoarding I am showing my support for them by using my su buttons that I have had for over a year now. At least they are staying in the same house with me! lol


Is it possible to hoard digi stamps???? I have a ton of them and just like to "look" at them! Don't think I will ever use them all.
Kim do you think I need therapy for this??? lol


15 comments:

annieambriel said...

Rose, this is so cute and pretty. :D Happy Scrapbooking Day :)

magicwanda said...

Rose you are 2 funny.....
Great frog I think it is taking...lol
Hugs Wanda;-D

Rosanne said...

Cute card!

shellshearer said...

Great card love the frog..

thank yo for joining us at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week!

hugs shell xx

Jennifer Moore said...

I like how you paper pieced the frog. Too cute.

Linda said...

What super cute froggy and fabulous card.....I am always amazed at your beautiful paper pieced images. 8)

Carolyn V said...

So fun! Lovin' that paper-pieced frog. I can't wait to get started on mine.... Ahhh, Saturdays! :D

Nana said...

You are so funny, Rose, love to read your posts and look at your cards! Thank you for joining us at the Crazy Challenge this week! Did I say the frog is so adorable, I might even kiss her. :)

Scrapaddict said...

Wonderful card and you know I love the BG paper! Just bought the new one today (Cappella).

Laura said...

Super cute card! Thanks for playing with SKETCH PLAY this week!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

that is the cutest frog I have ever seen...

~amy~ said...

LOL...I was looking at your card...ooohhh....and aaaahhhh...and then Ispied your buttons....I was like, hmmm...I wonder who makes those? and then I read your post...bahahaha...good for you for dehoarding and smart you for making so that they still stayed in the same household...excellent job girlie...love the froggie paper piecing!

shelly said...

geez you have gotten sooooo sappy..smelling to much digi stamp ink? lol really cute cute card. that is one cute lil frog :)

Maria Matter said...

never thought about that, but yea I hoard digis too! lol
beautiful pp'd froggie!

Gloria Stengel said...

Fabbie Froggie! Love the card and you used you hoard! Way to go! But...once your dh sees the card you can pick the buttons off and reuse them, right? Or send them to a friend??? hee hee