Sunday, May 9, 2010

Digi Doodle week on 365 Cards!!

Happy Mother's Day
hope you all have a wonderful day

Are you all ready for another FUN week on 365 Cards???

Pam has some awesome sponsors lined up for the next few weeks so be sure to join in with us on 365 Cards.

This week we have Digi Doodle as our sponsor, and let me tell you they have some awesome digis! I choose this adorable Girl Bear digi to play with and took some creative liberties (that's not cheating is it??)

OK so this cute little bear digi has the heart flower on her right. Well when I saw Pam's sketch for today, I thought I would take and make 3 heart flowers for the 3 triangles on the sketch.

You all know I try to behave when we have a sponsor! LOL

I still have 3 to go with the sketch but the third one is on the inside :) cleaver, eh?



paper: Basic Grey, nesties, ek corner punch, ms butterfly punch, glossy accents on her nose and bow, black pearls for her eyes. cut 2 hearts out so i could pop them for dimension



So here is your sketch to create with this week :) Have fun!!!



12 comments:

Creative said...

So sweet card!

~amy~ said...

Check you out...love your card girlie!!!! Love the sweet bear & the flower pots!!

I have something for you on my blog today:)

TesaB said...

Awww, sooo CUTE!!! And gorgeous inside too!!! And you are such a rebel! LOL! Inside, huh??? LOL!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute Rose, and I love the little butterfly on her paw... absolutely adorable.

~ Sophia ~ said...

Oh, Rose... you´r such a rebel! *LOL*
Your card is absolutely gorgeous.... that sweet little bear with the butterfly on her palm....soo lovely!

Nice going girl! Keep up the good rebel-work ; )
/ Sophia

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the papers you used to piece that bear! Adorable!

Judy said...

Hi Rose,

This is just so adorable, and a super fantastic job you did with this stamp. I am so impressed, I'm beside myself. Thank you so much for doing such a wonderful job with this stamp.

Hugs
Judy/DDS

Carolyn V said...

Lovin' that sweet little bear!

Scrapaddict said...

Love it, that bear is adorable! Who said you were a rebel?

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

I love it too. Great papers and that Bear is too cute.

Maria Matter said...

fabulous papers Rose, love the lace on the bear!!!
Hugs & blessings!