Sunday, May 23, 2010

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday

This week 365 Cards has a fantastic sponsor..... {ippity} stamps!!!
The DT even got some to play with :)
Be sure to hop over to 365 Cards and see what the other DT members have created and play along with us all week to have your change at a fantastic prize.

paper: bg cappella, su card stock, button: bg, misc: pearls, ribbon: may arts, nesties, cricut home accents, punch: ms, and the sentiment is from {ippity} stamps.

Sorry I have been mia in blog land this past week (and will be this coming week also) but I have been cleaning every inch and item in my house to get as much cat hair out as possible.
You would not believe all the strange places that cat hair shows up in!! lol
My mother will be here on the 27th for a week or longer, and she is allergic to cats.
How sad that anyone could be allergic to my babies!
After 3 days in a house with them she can't breath : (
So hopefully by deep cleaning she will be able to stay longer.



I would like to ask all my Christian friends to be praying for our Lord to make it possible for OTC medication to help my mom live with cats. If she is able to she will be moving in with us. Rick and I want this very much and so does my mom.


Hope you all have a good week and I will do my best to catch up on all your blogs as soon as possible.

13 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Oh, Rose! this card is fab! I love the colors, the dp and all the embellishments.
And I do hope there will be a medication for your mom (not being a christian, but still wishing you all the best.....:)).
Have a great mom's visit!

TesaB said...

Fabbie card, Rose!!! And awesome ORAK for Amy!!! LOL! You are to funny!!! And I so hope it works out for your mom!!!

Elise said...

That sentiment is SO true, I just wish that we didn't always have to wait SOOOOOOOOOO long! {hee hee} Gorgeous card - those colors make me dizzy! So earty-licious!

Meanwhile, I have a mom with the same condition! I had to work like a DOG when she visited regularly in our OLD/NEW home, now that we live on a Ranch, fo-gittaboudit! hee hee I will PRAY that the meds do magic for your sweet mom! You are a wonderful daughter, Rose!

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps said...

What a beatiful card! Love the colors you chose.Nicely done!

~amy~ said...

I LOVE your card Rose!!!! wow! Hope you were able to get some rest from cleaning this weekend...hang in there!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Another beautiful card. I will be praying for your mom. Let us know how it goes.

Lea L. said...

Very pretty card!! Love the corner accent! Great job with the sketch!

♥♥♥Lea

~ Sophia ~ said...

Such a fabbie card, Rose!
Love the soft colors and the layering.

Hope it will work out for your mother. Never easy when someone is allergic to cats. Those cat-hairs seem to hide everywhere...
Have a lovely week my friend!

Jennifer Meyer said...

You know my prayers are with you everyday, I know how much it would mean if mom came to stay with you!

Just stopped by to say a quick hello, sending you LOTS of hugs always! Thanks for helping out while I was away!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Evelin said...

lovely card.... all you! the style that is :)

Sorry I haven't left a comment in quite a while.... been a lurker :P

Really hope that your mum will be able to tolerate the allergy better after you clean the house. I know what you mean, my bf gets chocked up after an hour with my cat.. sigh.... Will be praying for you.

Gloria Stengel said...

Forgot to leave a comment! Sheesh!

If your mom is suffering try Claritin. My BFF's husband is allergic to cats, but he seems fine when he's here and uses that. (Or maybe is Zyrtec.) Anyway, we have tile floors and leather couches, so that helps. And the room where they sleep the cat never goes in there. Hope "our mom" has a fabbie visit!

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgoeus...and so true!

Hope your Mom is doing well with your babies in the house!
I'm saying a prayer right now!!!
HUGS!!!

Scrapaddict said...

Just beautiful and that sentiment is so true!