Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The 3 W's on 365 Cards

365 Cards
Pam has given the challenge of using 3 W's: White, White space and Wings
Now White Space is not a sketch to follow, she wants lots of White showing. Make sure you hop over and see Kim's creation for today as she has yet again rocked one of Pam's challenges :)

Limelight: sketch and glitter
Better late than never, eh Mandy ? :)





my paper has glitter in it but could not get a good photo.
paper: scraps, ribbon: may arts, butterfly: ms, embossing folder: swiss dots

6 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love it Rose, I really like how you have the butterfly matching your oval... very cute.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the embossing and the lovely bow! Great job! Did I tell you my butterfly punch broke?! I am so sad!

Carolyn V said...

That is gorgeous! perfect for the Limelight AND 365 challenges! Oh, and that bow is divine.

I suck at bows - I tied a neat one once... just once... most of the time they end up wonky. Oh well.

And the craft room is seriously great... but the picture was taken before making yesterdays cards. I dared not take a picture after (and I was too tired to clean) :)

~amy~ said...

Nice work woman:)

Mandy said...

This is FANTASTIC! Definitely better late than never. :) Super gorgeous card!

Kim said...

thanks for the praise, Rose, and right back atcha! I love this sketch too, although I didn't get to play along with it... :( thanks for playing along with my day at 365, maybe this summer I'll finally get time to play along with other days too!

Aloha, Kim