Thursday, May 13, 2010

3 Cards for 3 Sketches

Today was my "play" day and with new paper sitting on my craft table what else was I to do but make cards!!

Christian Paper Crafts: Tuesday Sketch

Well Gloria made a smaller sketch then she usually does so I stretched it to fit my 5x5 card! ;)



paper: webster's, webster's fabric fancie for the sentiment, nesties, pearls, embossing folder.


A Fairy Creative Place: Sketch





paper: cosmo cricket garden variety, fence and bunny are cut with cricut, ek corners, bee button.

As soon as I saw this paper I knew I had to make this cute bunny stilling carrots!! lol
The carrots are cut from a sheet of paper that is in the pad.



Limelight Papercrafts: Sketch/use your favorite flowers.
Today that would be paper ones! lol




paper: cosmo cricket material girl, punches: su & ek, misc: pearls, ribbon, button: su, flower is sprayed with gold glimmer mist.


Well my play day is over and now it is time to get started on my card for Sunday on 365 Cards. Don't want Pam to send me to the corner for not making it or being late! lol
We have tons of sponsors lined up on 365 Cards so make sure you stop by and join us for the challenges. Don't be scared off by Pam's "special coffee" induced challenges as they truly are FUN :)

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Rose, I LOVE this!!! Fabulous job with the Material Girl papers, and that flower is to die for! :) Featuring you, Rose! :)

Scrapaddict said...

Whoo hoo for play days!!! These are all fantastic especially like the first one!

~amy~ said...

dang girl...such fun cards...love your new goodies...especially the webster's stuff...gotta get some of that!

Laura said...

Ohhh love that bunny!! I just love your style! Thanks for playing along with us this week at SKETCH PLAY! Good luck!

TesaB said...

You've been one busy girl, making these babies!!! With awesome papers, loveeee those 6x6 websters. Got me a pack the other day too!!! And ohhhh, CUTE bunny!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That bunny is just adorable.

Gloria Stengel said...

Hey girl, way to use your new stuff. Now...everyone was fussing for me to make a sketch that was NOT square...and what do you do...color outside the lines and make a square card! LOL I love that Webster's paper. I've not seen the new lines of that anywhere...but so need me some 6x6 pads of that! I have to finish my G45 cards for a class in June so won't have time to play with my other paper today! It's so lonely sitting there on my desk....

Maria Matter said...

these are all fabulous Rose!!!
love the papers on all, but that white bunny just speaks to me! lol
gorgeous flower too!
Blessings!

shelly said...

oooh card one soo pretty. you know i love webster pages :) the pearls look nice on there, adds some brightness without overshadowing.
the bunny card, well you know thats my favorite bunny:) perfect paper choie and love how you cut and then popped the carrots in his hand.
card 3 is pretty too.. i really like that flower:)