Thursday, May 6, 2010

2 Cards for FUN :)

Well I have had a few days of just making cards for the FUN and now it is time I get cracking on some DT items that are due soon. :)

This one is for:
Hand Full of Stamps: "Just a Little Dottie" Trish wants to see dots.
CPC Tuesday Sketch: Sketch
365 Cards Day 67 "The 3 L's" Love, Leaf, Lace
Love: Heart and sentiment
Leaf: I am counting all the ones on the paper!! Just call me the Rebel in training Gloria LOL
Lace: yup it's there.


paper: basic grey, stamps: su! and heat embossed, pearls: kaiser, misc: lace





This one is for :
Hand Full of Stamps: "Just a Little Dottie" Trish wants to see dots.
A Fairy Creative Place: Sketch
The Crazy Challenge: "Bling" (you all know I don't do bling so I hope pearls count! lol)




I used all SU products except the pearls.


12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Rose, you're rockin' those sketches...wow...gorgeous cards!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I agree, you are rocking these sketches...

Elise said...

Mmmmm, MMMMMMMM! Yes, MA'AM! These are positively rockin', sweet girl! Love that lace and b'jewels! And, OH MY! That bird stamp slays me! Fantastic!

Sassy Scrapin' said...

These cards are so pretty! I love the blue in the second one, and that lace in the first one rocks!

Creative said...

Beautiful!!

shellshearer said...

Gorgeous cards...love your little birdie stamp so cute

Thank you for joining us at 'The Crazy Challenge' this week

hugs shell xx

Linda said...

WOW girlie these are both AWESOME cards...loving the layouts, papers, stamps....well just everything is perfect!!!

Carolyn V said...

I've decided that, as a general rule, you pretty much rock. Great cards...

Gloria Stengel said...

Two more lovelies! Love that yummo paper! Great job with the sketches and you only colored outside the lines a tiny bit. hee hee

Maria Matter said...

these are beautiful Rose!!

such a pretty heart card and I absolutely love the colors on your birdie card!

hope you're enjoying your wknd!!
Blessings!

Jenny said...

Oh My! Those blues are lovely - love the sweet corners too!

Thanks for playing CCS challenge Rose - hope to see you again next week!

Laura said...

WOW, WOW, and did I mention WOW! Ohhh love the blues, pretty pretty pretty!Thanks for playing with us this week Rose!