Sunday, April 25, 2010

Smiling Fish Hello!

Well this week 365 Cards has Digital Delights for a sponsor. So be sure to play along for your chance to win an awesome prize.
Well the DT got to play with some of these cute digi's and
I chose "Smiling Fish" as he has the cutest face :)




Sorry no Rebel this week as we have a sponsor and I am being a "good girl" (hard as it is for me to do! lol)
See how stinkin' cute this guy is? Don't you just want to hug him?? :)
I paper pieced (shock eh? ) him with basic grey lime rickey, and put glossy accents, nice and thick, on his eyes to make them pop. the coral is cut from cricut paper dolls and dress up, ms punch, tiny bubbles ef, sentiment is su!


Now hop on over to 365 Cards and see what the rest of the DT has created to inspire you and get to making your cards :)

9 comments:

annieambriel said...

oh Rose, this is gorgeous.. the fish is wonderful...

magicwanda said...

O-M-G
Rose I love this so bright and colorful....I love the fish
Great job!
Hugs Wanda :-D

TesaB said...

Cute as could be!! Loveee the paper piecing and fuzzy cutting and gorgeous papers. HAve a great Sunday, Rose!!!

~amy~ said...

now how cute is your groovy fishy? I love that you rotated the sketch and without rebel-like talent, managed to create a very fabbie card...LOL...I felt like I was the total rebel for today's card...I like to leave the rebel behavior to you and gloria:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love the bright cheery colors.. it will definitely bring a smile to someones face

Carolyn V said...

That is one psychedelic fishy! What fun!!

Alina Chau said...

cute design!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very sweet. And you turned the sketch! Fabbie!

Scrapaddict said...

How cute! Still willing to pay you to do my cards (lol)!