Tuesday, April 6, 2010

PT Diaper Fold Pouch

April is my month to host the challenges on Project Tuesday :)

This week we will be making the Diaper Fold Pouch.
Instructions can be found HERE
and there is a video too!
So you all know I like easy and fast projects right?
Well this scores a 10 in both areas!!!


I made mine with a 5 x 5 square so I could attach it to the front of a card and tuck a gift card into it.
You can make any size pouch and use it in any way that you like.
So get to crafting girls and lets see what you create :)




paper: basic grey kioshi, punches: ms, su, and ek, misc: pearls, ribbon, sentiment: su, flowers
hopefully Gloria will let me know where the flowers are from ;)

Be sure to stop over at Project Tuesday and see what the DT has created to inspire you.
Let me tell you our new DT members have been totally rocking the challenges since joining us :)

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fast and easy....right up my lazy alley:) Love your project girlie!

Scrapaddict said...

One of the first things I learned to make.... thanks for the memories, I will definitely do this one!
BTW: you have created a masterpiece sweetie, I love it!!!

suezie said...

Hey Rose - super cute idea to use this as a pocket - looks just like a flower pot!

magicwanda said...

Love it Rose ....and it is right up my alley fast and easy 2 words I like to hear....lol
Hugs Wanda:-D

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose, this is fabulous and I loved making it. Can't wait to see what next week has in store for us.

Gloria Stengel said...

Love how these old school folds are all coming back in style! You did a fabbie job. And we are on the same wavelength...2 of my cards for this week used BG Kioshi paper!

The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, which is a UK company/store. They sure are fabbie, no?

Karen Wilson said...

Very clever, attaching it to a card! Love that idea and it looks great!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

cute as it can be.. I like fast and easy.

KimS said...

How pretty is that diaper fold?!!! Love that paper and those flowers are gorgeous!!!

Sarah Gough said...

How cool adding the pouch to a card front! Love it!

Rose said...

Hi Rose! I really like this diaper fold card. Very clever! The colors you used are very pretty and I love the soft ribbon and flowers. I will have to try this!

Rose F

Trish Hughes said...

love it, you are so creative!!!
Trish

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful design Rose, I LOVE how you incorporated the project onto your card! LOVE the pretty paper and beautiful flowers!

Thanks for the fun challenge this week! Sending you hugs, Jennifer :)

Jean Addis said...

Thank you for your perfect "10" project, Rose. Your card is stunning, and great for a gift card.

Mrs B said...

Rose, your project was so fun this week! I just love how you added yours to a front of a card! Very cute!
CindyB

shelly said...

nifty idea to use this as a giftcard holder. again luvin the paper.