Saturday, April 24, 2010

Proverbs 3:5

Well I keep seeing Sherry playing along with Card Patterns so , when I saw that Mandy from Limelight Papercrafts (where I buy most of my paper from) was the sponsor I thought this is the perfect time to try a CAS card :)

I don't normally do the CAS as I tend to keep adding "just one more thing" lol
But Sherry has inspired me to give it yet another try :)


paper: basic grey, punches: ms, chipboard flower, button: basic grey, and may arts twine.

Isn't that an awesome scripture stamp??!!
Well it came in the mail with three others clear from Israel.
Thanks so much Libeeti :) I LOVE them!!!

13 comments:

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose this is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about it especially the sentiment and the flower. You have nailed the CAS this time my friend.

~amy~ said...

Wow, check out your cas beauty:). Gorgeous bloom!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Loverly! You know I love the stamp and the flower!

annieambriel said...

I dont know what CAS means.. but this card is a sure beauty. Love the sentiment, colour combo and flower :)

Kimberly's Krafts said...

Your card is fabulous! Nicely done! :)

Maria Matter said...

this is so beautiful Rose, I really like the scripture stamp!!
Blessings, Maria

Dallas said...

A gorgeous card!!

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Oh wow Rose that card is just beautiful! The sentiment is very inspiring.

yyam said...

This is just gorgeous Rose! Great use of BG papers and that fabulous flower is just the perfect accent!:)

whoistracy said...

Oh Rose this is just gorgeous! I love that button-topped flower, so sweet.

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!
I sent you an e-mail regarding this card......

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!
I sent you an e-mail regarding this card......

Julia said...

Beautiful!