Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Project Tuesday Spiral Pop-Up Card

Tuesday means it is time for our new challenge on Project Tuesday and this week we are making "Spiral Pop-Up Cards" This is a super fun and easy item to make, and yup there is even a video!! :) So hop on over to Project Tuesday and see what my fellow DT sisters have made and then get to making your card!
The instructions are HERE.



Well I just received my new webster's pages paper and fabric fancies from Limelight Papercrafts
(
Mandy is the best and ships super fast!!) so I had to use them :)
I made my card 6 x 3 so I could use the 6 x 6 paper and I used a 1" circle punch for the spring.

punches: ms, su, and ek, misc: ribbon and pearls.

This is also for:
Pile it On: Spring
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Flowers
OCC: Butterfly's

17 comments:

Rose said...

Hi Rose! Your project is so pretty and clever. This is a fun idea. I love the Webster's Pages DSP.
Hugs,
Rose F

magicwanda said...

Morning Rose
I love this card ...such a Beautiful card.
That paper ...wow
Hugs Wanda:-D

Susan.... said...

This is such a beautiful card !
Hugs
susan x

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Love it! Those Webster pages are beautiful. Looks like we were both thinking butterflies when we did our cards.

~amy~ said...

wowza sista...gotta love whatcha did with the webster's goodness!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh how beautiful is this... i love it .

Linda said...

WOW that is some beautiful paper. You sure made the most of the lovely design on the paper....your little butterflies on the spring are beautiful!!

suezie said...

Hey Rose - never actually heard of these pages but they are fab and they made your card look like it was just meant to be! It's truly gorgeous!

KimS said...

Well I told you on the phone, but I will tell you again...This is GORGEOUS!!!! I love the paper you used!!! Awesome job!!!

Saskia said...

Ooooh.... so sweet and so gorgeous!!

Saskia :)

Maria Matter said...

how cool is this!!! looks super fun to do, I'll have to watch the tutorial!

Beautiful Rose!!!
blessings, Maria

Mrs B said...

Rose, great challenge this week! I love your card! Just beautiful!
CindyB

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Rose - this is just gorgeous! I love that DP and how you have used it on your card - fabulous!!! Your flowers are perfect for this weeks theme too! It is great to see you play along with Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we look forward to seeing you next week! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Diane Gilbert said...

Very Pretty! Thanks for playing along with our Creative Corner this week!!

Sarah Gough said...

This is gorgeous Rose! I love the papers and vintage feel.

Gloria Stengel said...

Holy Butterflies, Batman! This is fantastic! WOW! And you actually USED your paper! Go you! No hoarding on your end. Looooove the butterflies. Great work, Rosie Posie!

Linby said...

I'm loving your use of the Websters, especially inside. Now I may have mine for 9 years cause don't want to use them!
Linbyx