Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Project Tuesday Card Purse

This week on Project Tuesday we are making a Card Purse. Super easy, well not with Q helping me! That boy thinks he need to grab everything out of my hand!! lol This would be a great way to give cards as a gift. The instructions are HERE and yup even a video. Be sure to stop by the Project Tuesday blog and see what the rest of the DT have created to inspire you.

This is also for:

Hand Full of Stamps: Digi It



Why is it that purple never photographs well??!! Anywho I started out choosing my ribbon, this yummy purple with white dots and then created my Card Purse around that. And do you notice the super cute digi??? Well that is a new one that will be out soon from Stamps and Smiles, I had to beg and cry and pout to get it before it was released :) anything that works is what I say lol (thanks Jennifer!!)

paper: bg kioshi, hair and face colored with prisma colors (see why I paper piece lol), punches: ms & su, platimum stickles on the petals and glossy accents on the eyes.

18 comments:

Quirky said...

hey sista :)
How've you been doing? It's been a while since I popped over :)

Love the purse & yeah... I have the same problem you face... I find it hard to photograph purple too >.<

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose this is so cute. I have never tried designing something based on the ribbon color. I might have to try that sometime.

~amy~ said...

what a fun project missy....

Jean Addis said...

I'm so glad you got your way by begging and crying because Jennifer's new image is the cutest thing ever! (Do you think it would work for me...wink, wink).
Your card purse is precious.

Linda said...

What a cute little gifty purse......ahhhh this is such a cute image. Look forward to seeing the other images for this release.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

that is so cute.

KimS said...

This is precious!!! How adorable is that digi?! Super job!!!

Sarah Gough said...

I have that problem with purple too! This is so cute - great colouring!

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Thanks for the link to the instructions I might just have to try one of these yours turned out fantastic!
Big Hugs Wanda:-D

Mrs B said...

Oh, so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on thos images!!! Great project this week!
CindyB

Gloria Stengel said...

That image is adorable and you pieced it so well. The coloring is perfect! You don't need Copics! What a cute purse. Nice job.

scrappinlil said...

This is so adorable..I might have to try one of these so thank you for the video. I also love the digi stamp. so cute. TFS

itsabrt said...

This is darling, that image is so fun! I miss your Crafty Creations for the week! Beth

Allison said...

This is darling...love the punched edges and all that piecing!

TesaB said...

Wihiii, that image is sooo cute, love the kioshi flowers in her hair! Love the purse, such a great project!!!

Maria Matter said...

too cute! great job on the card purse!!!
HUGS!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling project Rose! I LOVE how you paper pieced the image and what a fun card purse!

Please know I have been thinking of you and will touch base with you soon!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend ~ sending you LOTS of hugs, Jennifer :)

Trish Hughes said...

how cute!!! love it, and thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish