Wednesday, April 28, 2010

one sketch .... 2 cards

Gloria has given us another fantastic sketch for CPC
I got carried away and made two cards for it :)



paper: dcwv, sentiment: su!, hippo: cricut,
punches: su! & fiskars, misc: buttons & eyes



paper: dcwv, corners: su! with swiss dots ef,
misc: ribbon & stickers





My DT buddy Amy posted on her blog the other
day something that sounds FUN!!

So I decided to join in :)

I love to make cards but very rarely write letters.
I would much rather email or call then write.



So here is how this works:

♥♥Pay It Forward for Creative People♥♥

I hereby promise to send something handmade to the first 5 people who leave a comment that they want to participate in the PIF challenge. In turn, they promise to post this and send something they made to the first 5 posters on their blog. I promise that your items will be received before the end of June 2010.


If you want to join the fun then just let me know in your comment :)

11 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

These are super cute! I love that pink hippo! She's a riot. Love all the patterns. Makes me droll for more paper!

I wish I could PIF...maybe next time.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute, I love them both.

~amy~ said...

Oh I love BOTH of your cards!!!!

woot woot..thanks for joining me in the PIF challenge!!!!

magicwanda said...

Oh Rose ....
Wow what cards! I love that plaid hippo but the baby card is just AWESOME! I love every thing about it...
Big Hugs Wanda ;-D

Linda said...

What super fun cards....love the cute hippo!!!

Jana said...

These cards are so much fun. Love that hippo.

Trish Hughes said...

great card, love the first one. super cute!!!
Trish

Maria Matter said...

Gosh, girl, you have a way with patterned paper!!! These are gorgeous!!!!
Hugs & Blessings!

Scrapaddict said...

Both are cuties! really love the paper on the baby card.

sherrye said...

Both of these cards are adorable especially the second one.

shelly said...

both of these are really cute sweet plaid hippo :) i like that sticker set you used on card 2.