Thursday, April 1, 2010

OCC Sketch Blog Sketch #9 :)

It's Thursday and you all know what that means. Time for our new sketch on the OCC Sketch Blog :)

And yup I'm using another card that I showed you for the Stamps and Smiles digi release! Well I have to let the rebel out as I am still hiding it from Pam on 365 Cards *wink wink*


paper pieced with dcwv the linen closet, ms doily lace punch, may arts ribbon, nesties, tiny buttons on his overalls, glossy accents on eye, a pink hero arts pearl heart for his nose and lots of pop dots! lol



OK here is your sketch so get to making your card!! :)

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Okay, you're only fooling yourself if you think you're hiding "the rebel in you" from Pam...LOL...pot stirrer:)

Love your c ard for today...excellent paper piecing, as usual...love that bunny's facial expression:)

Have a super day girlie...

Scrapaddict said...

I'll stand back as I know your rebel will let loose any minute!!!! Great card love the papers! Have a Happy Easter!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that little bunny.. he is adorable.. you are such a little rebel.

Maz said...

Thats so cute!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love the papers you picked for this one. So soft and sweet...next to that crack up of a bunny.

And, you ARE a pot stirer...and never play by the rules, so don't try to fool us!

scrappinlil said...

I love this one..that bunny is so cute...and the papers are great...TFS

Laurel said...

how adorable Rose!

Jennifer Meyer said...

You are too funny! What a fun card Rose! I LOVE your design along with the 3D detail!

Have a fun weekend with your mom! Sending you LOTS of Easter hugs, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

Enjoy your weekend! Happy Easter!

this is adorable, love those tiny buttons!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

KimS said...

This is such a cute Easter card!! Love the bg paper! Have a great time this weekend!!!

Rosanne said...

Sweet card!

Mrs B said...

Oh, how cute! I love your card!
CindyB

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Heheh you little rebel you... :D
Awesome card, as always, and one of my favourite colour combos!!