Sunday, April 18, 2010

I only have EYES for you!!

All I am going to say is ..................
I warned you!!! ;)

Now do you all see what I was telling you last Sunday???

Here is my card and the sketch for today's challenge on 365 Cards.

I am looking forward to seeing what you all create with this sketch by Pam!!
Good Luck and have FUN!!!



I totally see the sketch in my card!!




paper: bg marrakch, digi: simple doodles (i made 3 eyes to replace the 1 this digi has), punches: ek, sentiment: computer generated, ef: swiss dots

you know at first all I could see were olives, that's when I knew Pam was slipping something into her special coffee! *wink wink*

This is also for :
Hand Full of Stamps: You're Special to Me (it is for my hubby!)
Penny's Challenge: Anything Goes
Simple Doodles: Inspire Others ** I want to inspire all of you to find the Rebel and let it out!! ** lol

18 comments:

TesaB said...

Muahhaaahaa!!! You crack me up! I love your take, it's wonderful! Not much olives there, but it's ok anyway! LOL!

Maria Matter said...

you are too funny Rose!
what a fantastic card!!! Once again you have rocked the DP world!!!
Hugs & Blessings, Maria

Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps said...

What a fun card! Made me smile!
Nicole

Yogi said...

very cute. Nice idea

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

This is the coolest card EVER!

Jammie Clark said...

Appearantly we see the same aliens... mine are just smaller, and they have 2 eyes not 3.... mine must be babies! hahahahah you crack me up, thanks for making me smile!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Rose, I can definitely see the sketch in your card too. lol.. I love it

Nana said...

Lol, Rose, that is absolutely and totaly adorable and funny. Love it!

Scrapaddict said...

Toooooo fun! Your DH will love it!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Darling card Rose, LOVE the fun design and image!

Have a wonderful week ~ hugs always, Jennifer :)

Hannah said...

Hahaha... Rose, this one made me laugh. LOVE the eyes and the sentiment :-)

KimS said...

What a fun monster!! He is adorable!! Great card...and...I see olives too, lol!!

Gloria Stengel said...

You owe me a new monitor as I spit my "not so special" coffee all over it when I saw this card! This hilarious! Just stinkin' funny! I love those eyes....uhmmmm....olives.... maaahahahahaaa!

Cheryl said...

Hee hee hee! I totally see the sketch in your card! How fun!

Spyder said...

Love this one!! It's grrrr-eat!!!
(Lyn)

Trish Hughes said...

love it, love it, love it!!! I did happen to see, while doing something on my blog, made me laugh!!! Thanks so much for playing along in both the HFOS challenge and SD challenge.
Trish

Linby said...

I totally see it too - you are clever. what a fun card.
Linbyx

Audrey Frelx said...

CUTE!!!