Thursday, April 8, 2010

I Love You Berry Much

WOW the last two weeks have flown by and now it is time for our next challenge on Simple Doodles.
Our challenge is "Inspire Others" and it begins on April 9th
The challenge is open to anything so the sky is the limit for you all
I was thrilled to see we had our largest amount of entries since we began the SD challenges!!
You all rock!!!



paper: bg green at heart, digi: whimsie doodles, punches: ek & su, sentiment: computer generated, misc: brown pearls , ef: swiss dots

This is also for the following challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Love
Christian Paper Crafts: Sketch
( i turned it)
Hand Full of Stamps: In to the Twilight (had to post this a day early, so I could make this challenge as it ends tonight lol)
Crafty Creations: Paper Piecing
One Stop Craft Challenge: Paper Piecing
Moxie Fab World : Paper Piecing






Hope you all join us for the challenge on
Simple Doodles :)

20 comments:

Maria Matter said...

I love it berry much!!!! what great paper & patterns Rose!

I was thinking of you...I have a little girl I want to piece and I'm thinking of doing her hair too! Not sure if it will look too wild??? Usually I just do the clothes!! hmmm...

magicwanda said...

Great card Rose...
I love the patterned paper you used for the bear very nicely done....
Big Hugs Wanda;-d

Randi said...

I see that design here Rose, and love how you went out of the box!! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC, too..

Cheryl said...

Oh fun! I love your paper piecing.

~amy~ said...

Hey paper piecing queen...love it...that big berry is delish!

Suzi said...

Hi Rose, this is adorable. love the image and your paper piecing, and the colour combo is amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at OSCC this week. Hugs Suzi x

KimS said...

This is soooooo berry adorable!!!!! Love the bear and strawberry!!!

jen said...

awww! this is beary sweet! :)

shelly said...

cute cute :) ooh i like this sketch.. i miss doing sketch challenges .

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job, once again, with the piecing! This is just adorable. Thanks for using my sketch! It turned out great!

TesaB said...

Awesome!!! Sooo cute and super duper papers, loveeee those grean at hearts!!!

Saskia said...

Beautiful, happy card!!

Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Rose - how sweet is this card!! I love that image and you have used the best DP with it! So much work here - well done! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}

Shelley said...

Oh your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Hugs Shelley xx

Trish Hughes said...

super cute, I love this digital stamp!!! you inspire me to use this stamp!!! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with HFOS.
Trish

li-bee-ti said...

This such a charming card! I love this BG papers and your paper piecing is fab! How about giving a class about it? It seems that my ~real~ challenge is to do some paper piecing....

Grace said...

Oh what an adorable card! Love the cute image and sentiment! Perfect for the love theme! Thanks so much for playing along with us at SSCC!!!

Linby said...

love this paper piecing - you are the Queen of that technique!
Linbyx

Hope Jacare said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations this week in our paper piecing challenge - great card Rose thats one huge strawberry! Cheers Claire x

Cath said...

Hey Rose! Thanks again for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)