Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!!

1 Corinthians 15: 3-5
For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures and that he appeared to Peter and, then to the Twelve.


He is Risen!!!

Amen!!

Happy Easter to you all :)

As you are reading this I am at my moms!! A visit with her has been long over due, so when DH said he had a four day weekend at both of his jobs we jumped at the chance and packed the car :)

Are you ready for another sketch from Pam on 365 Cards? Well I don't know what she is up to as she has been giving us some nice and easy sketches these past few weeks. Makes me shudder to think what will be coming once she re stocks her "special" coffee!! lol




paper: dcwv the linen closet, digi: sweet and sassy stamps, prima flowers, basic grey pearls, nesties, su punch, sentiment is embossed with gold.




Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing what you all create with the sketch :)

ETA: Penny's Challenge (forgot to do this before leaving town!!) Easter

15 comments:

TesaB said...

Happy Easter Rose! I hope you are having a lovely time at your mom's!!! AWESOME card, perfect this beautiful day!

Scrapaddict said...

Beautiful! Enjoy your visit with Mom on this blessed day! Happy Easter!

Deb said...

Blessed Easter! He is Risen and we rejoice. Deb

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Happy Easter Rose and I hope you have a wonderful time at your mom's. Beautiful card.

fabricbutterfly said...

Beautiful card, Rose, just fantastic. Have a safe trip home.

Maria Matter said...

Hope you're having a lovely Easter holiday Rose!

beautiful card!!!
Blessings, Maria

This and that said...

He is risen indeed! Beautiful card!

annieambriel said...

Rose,
you have made such a beautiful and meaningful Easter card! thank you!
Have a good trip. I just came back from visiting my mum too..

~amy~ said...

happy easter...enjoy your mini vaca...gorgeous card!!

KimS said...

Lovely Easter card!!!! Hope you had a great time with you Mom!!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous card! I hope you had an enjoyable Easter.

li-bee-ti said...

Rose, this card is very beautiful! As for Pam - well, she probably got her special coffee again, cause today's challenge is one of her usual... LOL
BTW, I've something personal to write to you, so if you could mail me- my name at gmail.
Thanks and Happy Easter to you!

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the card and it looks so nice on my scrap table! :o)

So happy you had a chance to visit with your mom. I only see my mom once every 2-3 years, so... Enjoy your time!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge!

shelly said...

pretty card :)