Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Crafty Creations: Paper Piecing

Well it is my week to set the challenge on Crafty Creations and I have chosen... Paper Piecing! No surprise, eh? lol This is also my last challenge as a Design Team member due to circumstances in my life at this time.
I have had a wonderful time working along side this amazing DT and want to thank them for having me as a DT sister.

Our sponsor for this week is Sew Many Cards and they have generously offered 5 free digis to the randomly drawn winner!!


This super cute chick is one of the Sew Many Cards digis that the DT was blessed with for this challenge.
paper: basic grey kioshi, punches: ms, su,& ek, prima flowers, glossy accents for the eyes, lots of pop dots!

I am also entering this into the following challenges:

Simple Doodles: Layers

One Stop Craft Challenge: Paper Piecing

Penny's Challenge: Easter

Moxie Fab: Paper Piecing
A HUGE Thanks to Amy and Tessa for telling me about this challenge :)
you all know how i love to paper piece, eh? lol
this is 100% paper.... no coloring at all. So i am sure it fits the challenge LOL

16 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

What a lovely cheerful card! You're the paper piecing Queen!

And you can also enter this card to one stop craft challenge.. Good luck!

Scrapaddict said...

Fabulous! nothing else needs to be said. Welcome back, hope you enjoyed Easter with Mom!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Rose, it is just adorable. I love it as I love all of your cards... I pray things are going ok in your life. big hugs

scrappinlil said...

Very cute card...love the colors you chose and I love that duck..TFS

TesaB said...

Have been waiting on this one! LOL! And, this is sooo cute, I don't know anybody paper piecing like you do! Super paper too!

Trish Hughes said...

Too cute, love the paper too!!!
Trish

itsabrt said...

What a fantastic card Rose I love your paper pieced egg too cute for words! I hope things start working themselves out and whatever challenges you are facing make you a stronger woman... Beth

shelly said...

cute cute :) i like the background paper and the pastel colors.

acreativeneed said...

Rose I love the colors and patterns on this sweet card!! It's been so wonderful having you on our team!!
hugs,Deena

~amy~ said...

a paper piecing challenge...hmmm...who would have guessed?! I love it Rose!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card love the fab colours and the cute image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Jennifer Meyer said...

NO coloring - you are amazing!! How long did this card take to make? Its darling and you are one amazing paper piecer!!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Chrissie said...

This is fab paper piecing Rose!A terrific card.
Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

KimS said...

This is just way tooooooooo cute!!!! Awesome job with the paper piecing!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

Really?! Paper pieceing? You? Huh! snort giggle

Fab job. I hope you win over at Moxie Fab...you deserve to! I saw that challenge and said, "as if!" LOL

Cath said...

Hey Rose! Thanks so much for entering the Picking Up the Pieces Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)