Sunday, April 11, 2010

A card for Mom

Well are you all ready for this weeks sketch on 365 Cards??

Let me warn you that Pam has been adding something strong to that special coffee she drinks!!

You will understand soon enough and next Sunday for sure LOL that's all I'm saying.

We have an awesome sketch this week (just wait till next week! lol) oops I said more!

OK on to the sketch and my card.



paper: bg green at heart (you all can tell when i get new paper as i use it on almost all my cards!lol), punches: ms & su, sentiment: cg, hearts : cricut, ribbon: (is a light pink but didn't photograph well) & lace: may arts, misc: white pearls

And here is your sketch:
Have fun and be warned.... next week's is a .. oh there i go again!



I turned it for my card.

12 comments:

li-bee-ti said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love it. You're right, those BG papers are great....
Please tell us more about that strong something Pam's adding to her coffee.... LOL

Linby said...

what a great card I would never have got to this from that sketch LOL!
Linbyx

Rose said...

Beautiful card Rose! This is a tricky sketch. You did a fab job on it. Your new paper is gorgeous!
Hugs,
Rose F

magicwanda said...

Oh Rose
such a pretty pretty card....I just love those cute little butterflies!
Hugs Wanda:-D

~amy~ said...

aha...aren't you clever turning/twisting the sketch! I'm a big fan of greeen at heart right now...love the colors!

I'm thinking you're thinking that next week's sketch is a doozy? Is that how you spell it? muwahahahaha...

TesaB said...

LOL! I can't wait til next week and your take on that one! But now I've said to much too... tehee. And this one twisted and all is one supah dupah CARD, love it!

TesaB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annieambriel said...

LOVELY card!... ooo. I thought this week... we have special coffee, u mean we are going to xtra strong.. lol

Gloria Stengel said...

Good morning, Rosie Posie! Great card, as always. I did not buy the BG green at heart, but now I think I neeeeed it. LOL

I am going to go up to WA and take that coffee away from Pam. My challenge for tomorrow...what?! LOL Besides, Amy lives in WA, Graphic45 is in Oregon...on they way to WA...and I have a step-nephew in WA...it's a good trip to take, right?! Oh, yeah, Rose, YOU are on my way to WA...so I'll swing by...pack your bags!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

such a beautiful card Rose

Maria Matter said...

beautiful, love your papers Rose!!!
blessings, maria

KimS said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! I love all the different papers that you used...very pretty!!!