Thursday, March 4, 2010

You warm my heart!

It is time for a new sketch on the OCC Sketch Blog :)
So hop on over and grab the sketch and make your card!
And be sure to check out the rest of the DT's creations that are sure to inspire you :)


For my card I used the super cute stamps from Stamps and Smiles called You warm my heart. Isn't Cuppy the cutest little thing???

paper: dcwv sweet stack, cardstock & glitter: ms, nesties, and I colored her up with prismacolor watercolors (gasp I have started to color instead of paper piecing! lol but not for long *wink wink*)

9 comments:

Saskia said...

Great card, so cute!!

Saskia :)

KimS said...

This card is sweet! The cookie looks good enough to eat!

Linda said...

Is that a chocolate chip cookie....those are my fav!!
What a SWEET card....great look with all the layering!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes, cuppy is the cutest thing and so is your card.

Sarah Gough said...

So cute!!!

Maria Matter said...

Cuppy is sooo cute!
A totally yummy card Rose!!
Blessings, Maria

Rose said...

Such a sweet card! That cookie looks yummy! Great job with the sketch!

Elise said...

How stinkin' cute is this image!?! WOWEEEE! Fabulous color work and oh, my, that glittered frosting is calling my sweet tooth... This is SUCH a fun card, Rose! DAR-LING!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh I think I licked that cookie, just a little bit there on the one side....

Supre cute!