Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Little One


Well it is Wednesday and that means it is time for a new challenge on Crafty Creations. This week Shelly has set the challenge and it is "Anything Goes". So the sky is the limit girls !!
Our sponsor for this challenge is Lou from
lily~boosboutique , and she has some super cute digi as the prize. :)

Christian Paper Crafts: Tuesday Sketch
Hand Full of Stamps: Your a Sweet One




I used the super cute duck digi from Simple Doodles, cut an extra wing and popped it up. the bottle charm is from Cricut Doodle Charms, DCWV the Cafe' Mediterranean, MS punch, K&co bling, misc ribbon, sentiment is computer generated.



Well you all should know by now that I can't follow a sketch! LOL

16 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

he is just adorable little guy.. I love how you popped up his little wing.

~amy~ said...

such a darling ducklet!!

Maria Matter said...

I absolutely LOVE this! I neeeeeed this paper! fab pp. and border!!!!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

Jennifer Meyer said...

Such a darling card Rose! I LOVE your take on the sketch and that little duck is SO cute!

You do know its Tuesday, right?LOL

TesaB said...

Super sweet!!! Awesome papers, the colors are like magic and that little duck is adorable!

Saskia said...

Ooooh... so sweet and so cute! Lovely work!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Simply Shaz said...

Rose this is just ADORABLE!
Love the colours that you used, Love everything about it :)
Shaz x

magicwanda said...

Oh Rose
What a great card....
I love the papers and that duck with the cute little bottle...everything is just perfect!
Big Hugs Wanda:-D

Rose said...

Hi Rose!
This a very sweet card! Love the paper you used and that cute little duck! Great baby card!

Rose F

Rose said...

Hi Rose!
This a very sweet card! Love the paper you used and that cute little duck! Great baby card!

Rose F

Hope Jacare said...

Lovely card - so sweet ! Cheers Claire

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute. Love love love those background papers and the punched edge! And I see the sketch in there! Thanks for playing again with my sketches. It makes doing them worthwhile!

KimS said...

What a sweet card!!! I love it!! I wish I knew someone having a baby because I would lift this, LOL!

acreativeneed said...

So cute Rose!! Love the colors and patterns!!
smiles,Deena

Trish Hughes said...

this is super cute, love what you did!!! just love what you do all of the time!!!
Trish

Trish Hughes said...

wonderful card!!! thanks for playing along with HFOS.
Trish