Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sweet Bunny of Mine

Today you will see samples made for the second set from Stamps and Smiles that will be released after our blog hop on Friday the 19th.

This is the Sweet Bunny of Mine digi and it is a cookie (well to me it is!) lol



Be sure to stop over and see what the rest of the DT has
created to inspire you on Stamps and Smiles



bunny cookie is paper pieced with dcwv the linen closet, other papers: memory box "frond", su cardstock: mellow moss, ms: flocking on tail (4 layers to get it fluffy), ms: doily lace boarder punch, ovals cut with cricut, hero arts pearl heart for his nose, pink stickles, prismacolor pencils for the egg, ribbon: may arts, and crocheted blooms from Paper Blooms.

Have you grabbed the banner and linked up to your blog over at Stamps and Smiles yet?
Well what are you waiting for???? Get to it!! lol :)

10 comments:

magicwanda said...

Ohhhhh
Rose this is such a cute card!
I really love that bunny, the papers and colors you choose to go with are just perfect!
You know I love Martha punches....
Big HUgs Wanda:-D

~amy~ said...

SWEET...check out her nose...oh you are so clever my friend:)

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! This is super cute!! Love her little nose!! The whole card is so cute. Well done!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

This is just too darn cute. I love everything, his tail, the flower, just everything.. great job.

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Rose! I LOVE the colors, the papers are SO pretty and your bunny is just adorable - LOVE the pink nose!

Huggies, Jennifer :)

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Rose this card is adorable and I love the little bunny.

~ Sophia ~ said...

Ohh, what a sweet bunny!
And what a wonderful card, Rose!

See you! / Sophia

Gloria Stengel said...

So cute! I love this bunny cookie....can I eat the ears? Hee hee.

Mrs B said...

Oh, cute! I love the bunny tail!
CindyB

Linda said...

What a sweet little bunny card....love the fluffy tail!!