Friday, March 19, 2010

Strawberry Cupcake

Well I found some time today to join in on two challenges :)

Penny's : Birthday * I stamped Happy Birthday on the inside*
Limelight: Sketch and Ribbon




paper: basic grey nook & pantry, ribbon: brown is may arts and the sheer light yellow in unknown from the Dollar Tree, punches: ek and ms, misc brown pearls,snow stickles on the frosting, and the yummy cupcake digi is from Creations by Penny


Well we are having the most beautiful weather so I am off to do some yard work and soak up the 80 degree weather before we start getting into the 100's :)

14 comments:

Ravengirl said...

That is very cute!

Linda said...

How delicious!! Love the paper you used for the cupcake paper!!

Linda said...

80 degrees huh.......we are having a blizzard right now. I'll be on the next plane out of here.....coming your way. 8)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

That is just too cute... we are in the 80's too...

~amy~ said...

cupcake'licious!

Linby said...

oh I love this paper Rose it is one of my fav's-great card.
Linbyx

li-bee-ti said...

So lovely! I love it.
and here is something from me to you...

Mandy said...

Rose, this is just fabulously fun! I love all the colors and patterns with that cute cupcake! Great job, as always!! :)

Maggie said...

Your card is cupcakelicious!

Gloria Stengel said...

ohhh yummy! Love it!

It's nice here today, about 75 and sunny. But I am inside doing DT work and lesson plans. But it's getting me OUT of yard work. hee hee

dahlhousedesigns said...

LoVe this! Thanks for playing along with Limelight this week!

lisa a.

Christi said...

YUM!!Great Job! You really hit this one out of the ballpark! Great work yet again!

Penny D. said...

How cute is this!!!?!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Mmmmmm ... this looks yummy!! How awesome that you used one of Penny's images ... PERFECT!! Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again next time!