Friday, March 19, 2010

Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop Starts Now :)


I hope you all have enjoyed the awesome creations by the DT this week along with all of the extra projects they have shown you along the hop tonight.

Your first stop is the Stamps and Smiles Blog, if you did not start from there please click HERE so you can get all the info on the games , prizes, and order of hopping.

For my project I used the Sweet Bunny of Mine digi. Remember I told you it looks like a cookie?
Well I got so hungry making this that I took a bite out of an ear!! LOL

Basket was made at a SU! workshop last year, bunnies: dcwv the linen closet on su cardstock, ms fine glitter to make "sugar" on cookies, eggs are colored with prismacolor pencils.

Well you are here for the Stamps and Smiles Blog Hop, eh?
OK lets get to it :)




Well how on earth did that bunny end up here?!! And look at that someone has taken a bite out of his ear!!! I wonder who did that??? **wiping the chocolate off my face** LOL I told you all that this Digi release has made me hungry *wink wink*

OK so you have found all the eggs and the missing bunny so off you go to Stamps and Smiles to email your answers in to the drawing for the entire new digi set.

Thanks for playing :)

16 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

cute cute project

Jennifer Meyer said...

You crack us up! Your designs are SO amazing and beautiful!! I hope you enjoyed the choclate rabbit!! Is there anything left, because I have not eaten since breakfast! LOL

Thanks for the samples this week Rose, please check out the SAS store, to see which card I picked to be sampled.

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Rose said...

Rose you are so funny! I love your clever project. You really gave me a chuckle. Very clever and pretty! Have a wonderful weekend!

Jennifer said...

I too laughed the entire time I was reading. Your "cookies" are so cute. Now, that was not very nice to take a big bite out of that bunnies ear :). Happy Blog Hop! Jen

Linda said...

LOL LOL Your little bunny basket is just ADORABLE....love the bite off the ear!!!

Calie said...

LOL! love you little basket! And the bite mark! Too cute!!

Scrapaddict said...

Cute, cute, cute! Love the bunnies. Bunnies bite back so no more nibbles for you!

Rhonda Miller said...

Great job. TFS.

Karen Wilson said...

Oh, you crack me up! LOVE your post!!! LOVE your little bunny with a bite out of his ear!! LOL!

~amy~ said...

You are such a clever whipper snapper...love your project sista!

Lisa Foster said...

Gorgeous creations!
A ha!!! You took the bite outta the bunny! Was it yummy? :)
Hugs,
Lisa

Gloria Stengel said...

Thanks for taking the heat off me....and saying it was YOU who ate the bunny! My weight watchers thanks you for also taking the calories! hee hee Cute projects! Love!

MicheleV said...

Fun Rose ~ isn't it always about the ears!! Love your card! ...I know you received a blog award from Trish - I'm leaving you the same one...you make my heart smile!

Maria Matter said...

Rose this is fabulous!!!! those bun buns are so adorable! great project sweetie!!!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

Kristen said...

This reminds me of the two bunnies talking and the one says "Happy Easter", and the other one (whose ears are bit off) says "WHAT?"
tee hee!

Great bunnies, very cute!

tfs

shelly said...

too cute!