Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Some Bunny Loves You

This week on Crafty Creations ,Jenn is our hostess and she has given us the challenge of making a Monochromatic card :)

Our fab sponsor this week is Fresh Brewed Designs. I choose to use this super cute bunny :)

Hop on over to Crafty Creations and take a peek at the other DT creations and get to making your entry for a great prize from Fresh Brewed Designs.


paper: dcwv spring stack, ms glitter on the heart, black pearls for the eyes, tiny white buttons, sentiment is computer generated.

This is also for:
Get Sketchy: Sketch


15 comments:

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
I love this such a great card!
I love using one or two colors, I think it looks awesome.....and that bunny is so cute ,love the color you choose just perfect!
Hugs Wanda:-)

Saskia said...

Oooh... your card is soooo cute! Lovely work!

Saskia :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh you have to love those ears... what a cute card.

Deb said...

Rose - Such a sweet card. Love the bunny!

Linda said...

What a fun little bunny image...your card is sooooo cute!!

KimS said...

How cute is that bunny?!!!! I love his/her pink ears!!!!

Maria Matter said...

oh, I love this pink bunny! fabby papers and piecing sweetie!!!
Somebunny loves you too! :)
Blessings!

Rleen said...

Your card is beautiful! I love colors and the cute image.
Hugs,
Arlene

~amy~ said...

Oh Rose....super CUTE!!!

Elise said...

Loooooookeee, just look at that super fabulously paper-pieced, adorable bunny! Flawlessly festooned with glitter and wee-little buttons - I'm smitten! Such cute work!

Dora said...

Very sweet!

Gloria Stengel said...

He's adorable! I love his big floppy ears!

Heather said...

Oh My how CUTE!!! I love the paper pieced ears!!! Thank you so much for the sweet words. It is an honor to be able to sponsor you all at crafty creations!

Heather Dennis
FBD Owner

Melanie said...

That card is so cute - love all the pink and the adorable bunny!

acreativeneed said...

Super cute card Rose!!
smiles,Deena