Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Simple Doodles Sneak Peak

This is a soon to be released digi from Simple Doodles. Well my hubby thought he looked a bit sad so suggested the sentiment :)

Christian Paper Crafts Sketch #46

*** Can you believe I am on 2 Sketch DT's as I never follow a sketch 100% !! LOL ***

Stampin' Sisters in Christ:

Challenge:
You have free reign of what you want to do this week. But here's the deal: I want you to actively do this as an act of worship to our God. Before starting, pray. Thank God for your gift. While working, feel free to pray more, or perhaps sing out to Him. Put your focus on Him and remember that it is He who gave you your gift (however good or bad you think you are at this) and remember that it makes Him happy to see you at work. Do this challenge, as if you were doing it for Christ himself!

This was an easy one as I always thank God for my talent and how He keeps growing it. Also I talk to Him all the time I am making a card , I make it another part of my worship :) OK well I talk to Him all the time as it helps me get through the day!!



I popped his face and feet, paper: memory box spearmint, su cardstock, grass is from cricut paper dolls and dress up then run through cuttle bug/ bird call folder, glossy accents for his nose, basic grey pearls for eyes and on may arts ribbon, heart pearl, sentiment is computer generated, su punches, ms butterfly's with pearls



ETA Stampn' Sisters in Christ **I was in such a hurry last night I forgot! **

11 comments:

Jennifer Meyer said...

SO sweet Rose, what a precious image and I just adore how you paper pieced him & your layout!

Sending you hugs, Jennifer :)

Trish Hughes said...

Holy cow!!! This is super cute!!! Yes, your the first to use it!!! Thanks so much for sharing.
Trish

Linda said...

You are soooooo fast girl....I haven't even printed this out yet. LOL Love everything about your card....colors, layout and the bunny is just adorable!!!

Hey girl this card would work for The Cuttlebug Spot - anything green, The Pink Elephant - add green, Dare You to Digi Stamp - pearls and digi stamp

Scrapaddict said...

Do you have a web cam into my scrap room? I have this exact design pieced together on my table except I used yellow ribbon and stamped grass. I like your version better and I will now change my paper {lol}!

KimS said...

What a darling card!!! Makes me want to go and give Ron a hug, but he's not here right now:(

Laurie said...

This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at SSCC this week.

Randi said...

Hi! Rose I seem to have seen this somewhere before! How delightful that I see it again at SSCC. I still think that it is super cute and love the ribbon with the little pearls on it. But i think my favorite is the sweet little heart. Awwwhh!!!!

Thanks for sharing with us at SSCC.

Maria Matter said...

Love this darling card that you & Jesus made! :)

And you're right, we would be lost w/out Him!!!
Hugs & Blessings!

Elise said...

Sweet Rose, you are one of my favorite treasures I have found in my {it's almost been one year!} blog experience! I thank God for many things daily, and blog friends are mighty HIGH on that list! This card is soooooooo cute! I'm glad your hubby noticed the forlorn expression and that your matched this sentiment, perfectly! You guys make a terrific team!

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute. Love this one! I was coloring this bunny last nght with my....COPICS! hee hee Tell Rick he needs his own hobby! ROFL

Pamela said...

I love this!!! Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC! :)