Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Project Tuesday: Hinged Card

This week on Project Tuesday we are making a Hinged Card.
I followed the video HERE and it went together very quickly.

I hope you hop over to Project Tuesday and see what the other DT members have created and grab your supplies and join us this week :)
We have 5 new design team members!!! Welcome ladies :) so be sure to hop over and give them some love on their blogs!!


OK these are not the easiest to photograph!! But you can still get the idea of the card, right? :)




paper: basic grey june bug (yup Sherry I am still using what you sent me last year as I hoard it!!) punches: ms, su, & nesties for the flower, ribbon: may arts, misc: brad & cb folder dvine swirl, sentiment: su.

16 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh this is sooo fun & festive Rose...

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Rose! Awesome take on this week's project! I love it! Love your DP and that flower!

Jean Addis said...

I can't wait to make a flower like yours, it's fabulous! Wonderful project.

Yvonne said...

Now this is a bright and chearful card. I do love the flower, how creative is that!

suezie said...

Hi Rose - you made one of those scrunched flowers - how neat! I am soooo wantin to make one of these. The yellow works great.

Linda said...

Love these bright papers....I just watched this tutorial and now I want to make a hinged card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that paper... I haven't tried the hinged card.. going to have to check out the video, thanks for the link

KimS said...

I know that I told you already, but what a gorgeous card!!!! I really need to make one of those flowers...love it!!!

Scrapaddict said...

This is beautiful! Can't wait to try it out.

Sarah Gough said...

Ohhh that border punch is gorgeous! Great card!

magicwanda said...

Oh how pretty Rose and very creative!
Hugs Wanda:-)

Mrs B said...

Oh, I just love your flower!!!! Beautful card!
CindyB

Jennifer Meyer said...

OMG Rose, tell us how you created that Rose, Rose! You got it all going on here, embossing, embellies, punches Oh my! Beautiful card and design Rose!

Have fun week! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Maria Matter said...

Beautiful!!!

I still have my June bug paper too...never knew what to do with this one you used, it looks fab with the yellow though!!!

Magnificent hinge card Rose!!!
Blessings, Maria

Gloria Stengel said...

Another fabbie card. That yellow is WOW! Love the rose, as always. Hugs.

Sherry (aka sherryann) said...

Wow, fabulous card and glad to see that you haven't used up all that paper I sent you yet. lol
New collections came out today called Olivia and Oliver and OH SO CUTE.