Thursday, March 25, 2010

OCC Sketch Blog Sketch #8 :)

Well it is time for a new sketch over on the OCC Sketch Challenge Blog :) My my where did last week go? Seems the older I get the faster time goes by! lol

**OK some of you might be saying "I have seen this card before!" And right you are as I used it during the Stamps and Smiles digi preview last week ;)


Oh come on the rebel has to come out sometime!! lol



bunny cookie is paper pieced with dcwv the linen closet, other papers: memory box "frond", su cardstock: mellow moss, ms: flocking on tail (4 layers to get it fluffy), ms: doily lace boarder punch, ovals cut with cricut, hero arts pearl heart for his nose, pink stickles, prismacolor pencils for the egg, ribbon: may arts, and crocheted blooms from Paper Blooms.

**this cute bunny cookie (well it is a cookie to me!) is now available in the Stamps and Smiles store :)



OK here is your sketch and I look forward to seeing what you all create :)

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super darling bunnie cookie card girlie!!

Carol<>< said...

so cute!
Carol<><

Rose said...

This is still a really pretty card Rose. I love that paper and the crochet flower!

Jennifer Meyer said...

I agree with everyone else Rose! I just LOVE how you paper pieced the bunny and the colors are SO pretty!

Hope your having a fun week, LOVE your post, it made me laugh!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

TesaB said...

Super cute!!! That bunny is one sweet cookie!

Maria Matter said...

what a darling bunny! this is a great design too!
Enjoy your weekend sweetie!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

maryr917 said...

this is such a cute card-love your sweet little bunny- you rebel you (lol)!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I swear I commented already. But...might be losing what's left of my mind. Anyway. Love the card. Luuurrrvvveee the ribbon. Hugs.

shelly said...

thought i commented on this one, must have been on the phone..pretty design and papers. cutesy nose on bunny :)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh I have missed so many of your awesome cards.. this turned out so cute

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

AWW super cute Rose!! :)