Sunday, March 7, 2010

just bee-cuze

Well Pam sure has us off to a fantastic start for our new year of challenges on 365 Cards.

This is my official "first day" on the DT and I am working my plan of being "good" until I have Pam lulled into a false sense of security and then wham! I will let my "rebel" run free :) I figure she will be drinking her "special" coffee by the truck load with in a few months LOL


This week we are being sponsored by Stretch N'Bubbles
The DT were given some super cute images to choose from and so I chose this happy little bee as he was calling to my paper! Such great DT perks eh? :)

Hope on over to 365 Cards and see what all the DT members have created and then check out the images that are available at Stretch N'Bubbles.


paper: cosmo cricket earth love, su and kraft cardstock, CB folder: argyle, Fiskars threading water punch, sentiment is from Stamps and Smiles Hello Spring set, and stitching is done by hand after I poked all the holes, using DMC floss #894 (well if Gloria gets to list her fancy dancy copic numbers I might as well list my floss numbers! LOL)

13 comments:

Laurel said...

What an adorable card! love the bee!

~amy~ said...

woot woot ROSE!!!!! I love your take on the sketch {dang that was a challenging one...}...LOL...I was checking out your card saying out loud to myself {yes, I do talk to myself}...did she handstitch that...and yup, I read it...you did...I love that look but remember me, I'm the lazy bones crafter...anyways, super job on your first official 365 Cards DT card...

magicwanda said...

Hi Rose
Very cute card....I love the stitching
Hugs Wanda:-)

Kim said...

Congrats Rose On making the DT! Love your card... Such a cute image... just got home from work I'm off to see what I can come up with : )

dstandard said...

Congrats your card is adorable!

TesaB said...

Wowsers, Rose! This is freakin' AWESOME! Excellent stitching, girl and those cc are yummy!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So cute Rose, love the sentiment and that bee is too cute

Gloria Stengel said...

I think Amy has been drinking more than special coffee...LOL Who talks to herself? Not me, I assure you! Nope, never!

Love the bee. Love the stitching. What DMC# was that again?!

Oh, and tell Amy to buy rub-on stitching! LOL

Linda said...

What a fabulous card, Rose!!! Your stitching is stunning and the little bee is just so much fun!!

annieambriel said...

I love all your cards.. this is juz beez dorable.. love it!!!

Melanie said...

Your card is adorable - my 11 year old daughter did this challenge with me this time and she fell in love with your card!

KimS said...

What a super cute card!!! Love the digi, and you did an awesome job at stitching!!!!!!!

Maria Matter said...

oh wow, what a great sketch and your stitching is fab! love this sweet paper pieced bee!!!

Can you believe I've never done the 365 Cards...but now that you're there, I'll have to check it out!
have a great day!
Hugs & blessings, Maria