Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm so lucky to have met you!

Are you all ready for the new challenge on Simple Doodles??? I hope so as it starts tomorrow and runs until the 25th.

Our challenge is GREEN and you can use any digi that you like or grab a FREE one from Simple Doodles HERE.

Hope you all join us and I look forward to seeing all of your awesome creations.



The inside reads: I am so lucky to have met you. It will be for my wonderful DH.

misc papers, ribbon : may arts, colored with prismacolor watercolors, stickles on the bow, clovers are from cricut paper dolls dress up, cb: swiss dots, and of course the bunch of clover is a new digi from Simple Doodles.

This is also for:
Penny's Challenge : Green for St. Patty's Day
Hand Full of Stamps: Lucky 4

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute..I should enter this challenge...I love GREEN!

Trish Hughes said...

Too cute, and your husband will love it!!! Always love seeing what you come up with!!!
Trish

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job. Love the embossing. When I read the blog title I thought it was going to be a card for ME! But, since Rick does all your coloring for you..... muhahahahaaa. Did he get his own hobby yet? snort giggle