Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Well this is the last digi we will be previewing for Stamps and Smiles, but that means we have our Blog Hop tomorrow night and you will see the projects the DT has made with the new digis :)

This set is Hoppy Easter and isn't it a cute one? :)





paper pieced with dcwv the linen closet, ms doily lace punch, may arts ribbon, nesties, tiny buttons on his overalls, glossy accents on eye, a pink hero arts pearl heart for his nose and lots of pop dots! lol

** i blocked out the design on the egg using ms word so it would not print on my paper**
that is one of the great things about using digis, you can adjust them to fit your item :)

So now off you go to Stamps and Smiles to see what the rest of the DT has created and if you have not done so yet grab the banner and link up with Mr Linky for a chance to win ALL the new digis :)

See you tomorrow at the Blog Hop (8:00 pm CST,that is 6:00 pm Calif time!)

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE...love that he's winking!

Linda said...

WOW this is a fabulous card Rose....love all the dimension you have given this!!!
You are so clever with the digi's!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh yes Rose he is just adorable. Love all the dimension you have given him, cute as can be

Jennifer Meyer said...

Super cute Rose, I didn't even notice the egg until you mentioned it - LOL

Your paper piecing is amazing - I LOVE your desigsn!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

Jennifer said...

Rose- I love your samples for the week. Your layering is wonderful. The creativity is inspiring.—Jen

Rose said...

Your card is gorgeous Rose! I really love the paper you used. So pretty!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Rose!
Hope all is well!

This is adorable! great job 'remodeling' the egg shell! Beautiful!
Hugs & blessings, Maria

Raquel said...

I miss your cards over at the sketch challenges... I hope you've been well!


I left you an award in my blog... please come pick it up!

http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautifulbloggerawardjpg.html

Hope Jacare said...

What a fabulous job with the great image Rose - this is gorgeous! x

Scrapaddict said...

Love this image!

Elise said...

Yahoooooo! What a fun card and DARLING image - Goodness, gracious! That rabbit is cute, cute, cute! But may I add that your pearly-heart nose idea is OVER THE TOP! Such a wonderful inspiration that was - I'm hopping across my art room! Joy, joy, joy and EASTER wishes! You are wonderful, Rose!

Linby said...

this is adorable, love the colours you have used -really effective.
Linbyx

Gloria Stengel said...

I am pretty sure I need that paper! This is ADORABLE! Great job.